LSU/Bama Game Thread

Justin5

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I am definitely NOT rooting for Bama. Trust me on that one.

O yea, I forgot unless you BASH Bama, you can't be an Auburn fan and therefore are a Bammer. I guess that makes me a fan of 126 other schools out there as well... Sorry if I wish to give Bama credit for playing well.

tied up,new ballgame.Have to give Saban credit,He has totally outcoached Miles so far.

Outcoached, my foot. A passel of turnovers and LSU penalties have kept Alabama in this game.

I don't know about you guys, but if we avoid the dropsies, we pound Alabama into bone meal. LSU should have had this game tucked away in the 2nd Quarter.

If, If, iF... that is why we play the games.

If only the LSU receiver dropped that pass in the endzone two weeks ago.

If only the Michigan Kicker made his kick against App State

If only we had not turned the ball over against MSU or USF

If only...

I've been saying it all year - give it to DJ Hall and Keith Brown - those two guys are great! Bama is headed to Atlanta and there is nothing we can do about it. Damn that Mississippi State loss

Nope...if Auburn wins out over Georgia and also beats Alabama, then we go. Not Bama.

first pchamp...this game is far from over.

Second, Even if uat beats lsu today, it doesn't mean auburn would go if we win out. for that to happen, lsu would have to lose again.

He is just hoping it is over and bammer goes to Atlanta. Is he on the right forum?

I know....and No...

Look, I hate bammer more than anyone but I will give them credit when credit is due. But when you have 12 flags to 2, turn the ball over 3 to 1, the turn overs deep into your end zone, you do not get credit. This game should not be close.

Man... that LSU offense is just giving Bama this game!! Man, can you believe they let Caddell make that catch. Man, if only LSU's offense wasn't giving them this game...

I don't know about you guys, but if we avoid the dropsies, we pound Alabama into bone meal. LSU should have had this game tucked away in the 2nd Quarter.

If, If, iF... that is why we play the games.

If only the LSU receiver dropped that pass in the endzone two weeks ago.

If only the Michigan Kicker made his kick against App State

If only we had not turned the ball over against MSU or USF

If only...

Thanks, o mighty oracle of bland wisdom. It's very easy. Barring bone-headed errors on our part, we take Alabama easily.

Look, I hate bammer more than anyone but I will give them credit when credit is due. But when you have 12 flags to 2, turn the ball over 3 to 1, the turn overs deep into your end zone, you do not get credit. This game should not be close.

So what is your point? Are you saying they shouldn't play the game and LSU gets the W because of the talent on paper?

Then we better get W's from USF and MSU back because we got hosed on turnovers

Man... that LSU offense is just giving Bama this game!! Man, can you believe they let Caddell make that catch. Man, if only LSU's offense wasn't giving them this game...

You were saying? Honestly bama maybe should have got that one.

I think Alabama got jammed on that review. I'm not sure how you can say thats conclusive evidence.

Archived