LSU/Bama Game Thread

Justin5

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is going on? Are they reviewing the review or the clock? Oh, yards is what they are looking at, if it an incomplete pass, why would it still not be 19 yards, ugh, refs hmmm.

Man... that LSU offense is just giving Bama this game!! Man, can you believe they let Caddell make that catch. Man, if only LSU's offense wasn't giving them this game...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it was not a catch. You are going to have to stop jumping for joy now.

:blink:

that was an awesome....awesome catch. btw, i was just looking back at 1 or 2 folks basically saying EVERY post about the refs helping us....LSU is the most penalized team in the SEC. there have been 5 reviews and 4 reversals. and you guys HAVE to admit. that replay was NOT indisputable evidence. not. even. close.

The replay folks need to be called on the carpet after this season.

I am certainly happy that the catch was overturned. But, that was far too close to be "conclusive." That was ridiculous.

Zebras are purple and gold, too.

that was an awesome....awesome catch. btw, i was just looking back at 1 or 2 folks basically saying EVERY post about the refs helping us....LSU is the most penalized team in the SEC. there have been 5 reviews and 4 reversals. and you guys HAVE to admit. that replay was NOT indisputable evidence. not. even. close.

Yeah, it was close. If you have HD you can see the nose of the ball hit the ground before he gets control.

I am certainly happy that the catch was overturned. But, that was far too close to be "conclusive." That was ridiculous.

Don't you know it, just looking at our game with those jokers.

Yeah, it was close. If you have HD you can see the nose of the ball hit the ground before he gets control.

Too close to overturn, though.

Bama also has the most calls in the league go their way. Just sayin. :poke:

RWS please don't take that personal or an assault on your team. You just seem like a fan that can take the ribbing and it is much appreciated.

Totally, I couldn't overturn that call but the only thing comes down to wether the ball hit the ground while he was catching

Maybe they saw it indisputable from slow mo. Meh, I think things are just weird.

GO LSU!

If you want to include stats, how about this one. bammer opponents are the most penalized when they play bammer. They draw more flags on the other team than anyone.

Archived