LSU/Bama Game Thread

Justin5

The Iron Bowl should be a very good game, I think both teams are very evenly matched (Regardless of what WarTim says) .

What makes you think this?

We played a very good game vs LSU. If they hadn't played PERFECTLY in the second half against us, we would have beaten them by three touchdowns. Not to mention, we did this AT LSU. LSU played the worst game I've ever seen to finish with the victory. 14 penalties? 3 turnovers?

LSU held Bama to a whopping 20 yards running. Wilson was a head turning 14-40. 14 completions? Granted, there were some very nice big plays, but you tell me how many big plays Auburn's D has given up all year.

It'll be a good game. For us.

Your stupid to think that the Iron Bowl isnt going to be a good game. Actually keep thinking that it wont.

Not only is your grammar on an elementary level, but your reading comprehension is lackluster as well.

"It'll be a good game. For us."

What part of that don't you understand?

But then again, you've changed my mind. Saban is there, so it's going to be a spectacular game of Auburn turning the ball over time and time again. It's going to be a spectacular game of Tuberville calling stupid plays. It's going to be a spectacular game of Alabama getting a few deep passes to stay in the game. It's going to be a spectacular game of Alabama getting 20 total rushing yards and still having a chance. It's going to be a spectacular game of Auburn getting 14 penalties for 149 yards. It's going to be a spectacular game of John Parker Wilson only completing 14 of 40 passes and still having a fighting chance.

The way this season has turned around for Auburn, I wouldn't be surprised to see another 2005-type game. Alabama has had a great year - you couldn't have really asked for more. However, giving up 38 points to Arkansas, getting no push whatsoever against Florida St, needing a hell of a lot of luck to keep up with LSU, needing a last second INT to beat Houston, needing a last second controversial replay to beat Ole Miss -you really don't have much an argument here, bro.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you have 2 to 14 in total flags and 15 vs. 149 it needs to be said over and over. Everytime bammer plays at home it happens. I am pointing it out because it is so damn obvious.

Just like Matt Caddell's OBVIOUS catch that they overturned?

LSU is the most penalized team in the SEC. I dont think you can even argue the flags they got.

What, are they supposed to NOT throw flags just because LSU has already had a bunch thrown on them?

You commit a foul, get flagged.

We had five reversals go against us. One was so incredibly OBVIOUS they got it right on the field (Caddell catch)...and you are still saying the refs cheated for us?

I saw that it was incomplete at full speed. Replay simply confirmed it. Open your eyes, Kid.

To be fair, you guys didn't look great against Ole Miss either.

Really? We devised a gameplan to run the ball over and over and run the clock out. We executed rather well, if you ask me. That whopping 3 points they had were really impressive. I hope we don't play like that against y'all...we'll get killed.

Overheard by my brother at a tailgate in Tuscaloosa when uat was up and an LSU receiver dropped an easy pass:

"Bahr Brine't's in tha stadyum tonight! He swopped that ball right outta his haynds!"

Really? We devised a gameplan to run the ball over and over and run the clock out. We executed rather well, if you ask me. That whopping 3 points they had were really impressive. I hope we don't play like that against y'all...we'll get killed.

So your gameplan was to be up 10-3 with 4 minutes left and intercept a pass in your own end zone to preserve the win?

Nice.

The point could also be made that we didn't have to rely on the good men in the striped shirts to pull it out against the Rebs.

The Iron Bowl should be a very good game, I think both teams are very evenly matched (Regardless of what WarTim says) .

We played a very good game vs LSU. If they hadn't played PERFECTLY in the second half against us, we would have beaten them by three touchdowns. Not to mention, we did this AT LSU. LSU played the worst game I've ever seen to finish with the victory. 14 penalties? 3 turnovers?

LSU held Bama to a whopping 20 yards running. Wilson was a head turning 14-40. 14 completions? Granted, there were some very nice big plays, but you tell me how many big plays Auburn's D has given up all year.

Your stupid to think that the Iron Bowl isnt going to be a good game. Actually keep thinking that it wont.

Not only is your grammar on an elementary level, but your reading comprehension is lackluster as well.

No s*** Sherlock, I know exactly what you meant. What I meant is that your stupid to think that its going to be a cake walk for AU.

No s*** Sherlock, I know exactly what you meant. What I meant is that your stupid to think that its going to be a cake walk for AU.

Where did I say cake walk?

You're not very good at this "message board" thing, are you?

Give 'em a break Savoy. Celebrating a moral victory takes a lot out of west vancesters.

Give 'em a break Savoy. Celebrating a moral victory takes a lot out of west vancesters.

Gosh, sorry. :bigblush:

True, but you would have thought they have adapted by now. :roflol:

so, i'm still wondering why your "UAT will get KILLED by LSWho" thread has mysteriously disappeared.....

so, i'm still wondering why your "UAT will get KILLED by LSWho" thread has mysteriously disappeared.....

everyone here is wondering when you are going to mysteriously disappear. ive got my money on november 25th.

Archived