LSU/Bama Game Thread

Justin5

Bama up 3-0

Bama seemed to excel when LSU went to a heavy blitz. Interesting to see the adjustments as the game gets going.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-3.

LSU drove well until penalties and sacks left a long 48 yr fg. Flynn had tons of time in the pocket.

Of course that block on Dorsey isn't dirty to CBS. As much as it didn't "look" as bad as the Auburn chop block, it still looked rough. Those commentators were quick to draw Auburn as a dirty team with that comment.

YES!! INTERCEPTION!!

I keep getting the feeling that if LSU just rushes 4 and sits in coverage they will be very successful. Sarah Jessica Parker only seems to hit recievers when being blitzed.

Geaux Tigers! Touchdown! 10-3 LSU

Tigers appear to be rolling...nice play on doucet throwing back to flynn off the reverse.....flynn was wide open.....come on tigers...

Wow, LSU's having their way right now. We'll see if uat has any guts or not. The crowd is very out of it and will need to make some noise if uat's gonna have a chance.

How DJ Hall isn't being named as one of the best Receivers, or players period, in the game I have no clue. He is such a great player - I think the best in the country. He could be the one that causes us problems in 3 weeks

What is it about home field advantage at bammer? Seriously.... I am glad we have them at home this year.

we have them at home every year..

How DJ Hall isn't being named as one of the best Receivers, or players period, in the game I have no clue. He is such a great player - I think the best in the country. He could be the one that causes us problems in 3 weeks

Says the closet bammer

LSU's getting a taste of their own ref medicine. That RTP call is killing them right now and gave all the momentum to uat. Now a phantom facemask call.

Archived