LSU/Bama Game Thread

Justin5

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might be the choke job of the year in the SEC. To be honest, absent the turnovers, LSU is up 28-3 in this game. But the Tigers are playing like a bunch of idiots.

This half was marked by the poor officiating and LSU QB play. If either of them gets better in the second half, LSU wins by 14.

absolutely disgusting refing. My favorite was the ball placement being reviewed. Obviously it helped LSU in the long run, but the fact that was reviewed considering what has been deemed 'reviewable' by the league, was an absolute travesty. Refs and replay officials need to be consistent throughout the year, not week to week.

Hester out of the game? You should ban yourself Wartiger.

I guess you didn't see the entire alabama team come out of the players box and maul and jaw him, not to mention 91 come flying in late out of bounds to what? Block Hester in the back 5 yards out of bounds? It should have been offsetting personal fouls.

Were you on the field?? Do you know they were jawing hester?? How do you know they weren't over there congratulating their player on the INT? You don't....you know nothing. YOU THiNK, they were jawing him, but you don't know that. you have your opinion and i have mine. don't like mine, i really couldn't care less. FTR, it was pretty obvious that hester did some extra curricular activity immediate AFTER the tackle before he got up that wasn't necessary. Again, I don't really care what you think. Sorry to disappoint you, but i won't be going anywhere, but you're free to leave anytime.

Guys, I admit the refs are giving a lot to Bama. But they are also making some plays - have to give them credit. Hall and Brown are pretty good

I guess you didn't see the entire alabama team come out of the players box and maul and jaw him, not to mention 91 come flying in late out of bounds to what? Block Hester in the back 5 yards out of bounds? It should have been offsetting personal fouls.

Were you on the field?? Do you know they were jawing hester?? How do you know they weren't over there congratulating their player on the INT? You don't....you know nothing. YOU THiNK, they were jawing him, but you don't know that. you have your opinion and i have mine. don't like mine, i really couldn't care less. FTR, it was pretty obvious that hester did some extra curricular activity immediate AFTER the tackle before he got up that wasn't necessary. Again, I don't really care what you think. Sorry to disappoint you, but i won't be going anywhere, but you're free to leave anytime.

You're right, when a football player (and in this case a bama football player) has his facemask against an opposing [LSU] player's facemask, he might be congratulating his comrade on an interception well done. FTR, coming out of the players box to celebrate a play, is by rule unsportsmanlike conduct, and a 15 yd penalty.

PS...it was innapropriate to attack you WT, apologies

Guys, I admit the refs are giving a lot to Bama. But they are also making some plays - have to give them credit. Hall and Brown are pretty good

Hall and Brown are definitely good players. No arguements.

Damn strange the zebras have called LSU 3 times for "illegal formations" with not enough men on the LOS.... Funny thing they refused to call it on them in Baton Rouge!! The Refs are giving this game to the Turds. :thumbsdown::puke:

Bleh, Matt Flynn is not very good.

Too bad Perriloux (sp?)got in trouble,who is the other back up? Where are the trick plays they had in the first quarter. Come on LSU!

Funny how we play LSU, they play great, don't turn the ball over and get alot of HUGE calls (or no calls). bammer plays them, they turn the ball over, get a 10-1 advantage in flags? I wish the iron bowl was tomorrow.

I'm wondering why they are continuing to put it in his hands alone. Not a stellar coaching job if you ask me.

It's a three point game. Alabama isn't doing much on offense. Field position still matters. Run the ball.

good lord. might want to try a bigger pair of panties war tiger. :moon: sounds like the ones you have on are way too tight.

You're right, when a football player (and in this case a bama football player) has his facemask against an opposing [LSU] player's facemask, he might be congratulating his comrade on an interception well done. FTR, coming out of the players box to celebrate a play, is by rule unsportsmanlike conduct, and a 15 yd penalty.

PS...it was innapropriate to attack you WT, apologies

accepted...let's root lsu on to victory....

I'm wondering why they are continuing to put it in his hands alone. Not a stellar coaching job if you ask me.

That is because Miles is an idiot!

Archived