LSU/Bama Game Thread

Justin5

I'm doing my part - everytime I go and WATCH the game, LSU looks awful and AL gets all the breaks. When I go to my office, LSU scores!!! I'm staying here the rest of the game - my family can yell and tell me what is happening.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danielson just gave all the bama fans fuel for their delusion with his Bear comment.

As for JP Wilson, he's done what Flynn hasn't and thrown the ball away when the pass isn't there and not thrown INT's.

Now would be a good time for John Peter Parker Sara Jessica William Wilson to throw a pick. It would be karma and I believe in karma.

I called it! KARMA KARMA KARMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I am definitely NOT rooting for Bama. Trust me on that one.

O yea, I forgot unless you BASH Bama, you can't be an Auburn fan and therefore are a Bammer. I guess that makes me a fan of 126 other schools out there as well... Sorry if I wish to give Bama credit for playing well.

Dude:

to

two

too

they're

their

there

Okay, the review team is all in the booth, asking each other, "How can we screw LSU THIS time?"

In all fairness, most of the reviews have gone LSU's way this game. Its the penalties that have gone bama's way.

looks like we might have just handed them the game. gift wrapped. i am proud of our guys though, way to hang in there until the end. still a minute and a half though, so we'll see. but it doesn't look good.

Archived