LSU/Bama Game Thread

Justin5

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is making me sick. If bama wins the game this way I honestly won't know what to think. I do know it will be hard to live with the fans I know. Come on LSU get your head out of your rear.

LSU needs a turnover from Bama, they are due!!!! Thank goodness for instant replay it has saved LSU some tonight.

"Four thwerthy-four"? Did Lou Holtz put on the stripes?

Huh?

Both teams look like crap. bammer has done NOTHING on offense and LSU's offense looks pitiful. If LSU didnt have all the turnovers it would be a blow out. The officiating in the 3rd quater was laughable. If LSU could stop making mistakes, they win this easy.

LSU needs a turnover from Bama, they are due!!!! Thank goodness for instant replay it has saved LSU some tonight.

"Four thwerthy-four"? Did Lou Holtz put on the stripes?

Huh?

That's hilariousth.

Nick Saban is a great coach. The reason they are winning this game and playing so well is because Alabama is not afraid of LSU. Not saying that Tubs is, but when Auburn and LSU play - it is a "respect" thing or something. Getting first downs is very difficult. You don't see offenses making many big plays. But the big plays tend to work. Nick Saban is attacking this LSU defense. Kentucky did the same thing. That is how you defeat LSU. You don't sit back and hope your defense will win the game. That is football - attack. Alabama is going to win this game because they are attacking LSU.

I (and most of you too, but won't admit it) expected Saban to win SEC Championships at Alabama, but year 1... wow

Nick Saban is a great coach. The reason they are winning this game and playing so well is because Alabama is not afraid of LSU. Not saying that Tubs is, but when Auburn and LSU play - it is a "respect" thing or something. Getting first downs is very difficult. You don't see offenses making many big plays. But the big plays tend to work. Nick Saban is attacking this LSU defense. Kentucky did the same thing. That is how you defeat LSU. You don't sit back and hope your defense will win the game. That is football - attack. Alabama is going to win this game because they are attacking LSU.

I (and most of you too, but won't admit it) expected Saban to win SEC Championships at Alabama, but year 1... wow

LSU's offense is losing this game for LSU!!! Not Alabama's defense. They are giving it away on Penalties and turnovers.

I HATE BAMA.

I've been saying it all year - give it to DJ Hall and Keith Brown - those two guys are great! Bama is headed to Atlanta and there is nothing we can do about it. Damn that Mississippi State loss

LSU's offense is losing this game for LSU!!! Not Alabama's defense. They are giving it away on Penalties and turnovers.

I HATE BAMA.

bama hasn't attacked anything. This game is all about LSU mistakes.

Well folks, it's going to be a long week with the bammers.

At least I picked uat in my pool and this helps us possibly get to ATL.

I HATE BAMA.

Yea, their offense is just magically driving down the field with their big pass plays. LSU's offense is to blame on all of these drives

We lead going into the 4th by touchdown too, and LSU beat us. OF course it was at Baton Rouge and they had the crowd behind them. This is disgusting and I hope at least we can beat Bama.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Bama up 3-0

Bama seemed to excel when LSU went to a heavy blitz. Interesting to see the adjustments as the game gets going.

They haven't learned their lesson.

I HATE BAMA.

bama hasn't attacked anything. This game is all about LSU mistakes.

Yea, DJ Hall and Keith Brown making those big plays all game... all LSU mistakes.

Guys, get your heads out of the sand and give Bama credit. I hate them just as much as you guys, but give them credit. LSU may be committing penalties, but Bama is still throwing all over this defense. Our defense needs to watch out for this. Our Passing defense is not very good

Archived