Will Alabama beat Auburn?

Legionfield

The Iron Bowl is always going to be the biggest game of the year period. Even though a team might be better than another on Paper, you still get a great game with a lot of heart felt playing out of the players.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our defense won't have an answer for your runningbacks. I'm fairly confident of that.

The recent play of freshman DB Kareem Jackson gives me some hope of sticking with your receivers on quick slants. I don't necessarily seeing us getting beat deep, either, but rather being nickled and dimed down the field all day.

If Auburn comes out and sticks with the game plan, they should get a rather easy victory, regardless of the final score.

Wow - I am impressed with your objective way of looking at things. I do agree with you wholeheartedly on us not being able to beat Alabama deep; Brandon just does not have the arm for it and we haven't shown we have the talent to go deep w/ consistently. That said, our tailbacks are very good and getting better. Our O-line is young but good. The bad news for 'Bama is that we will basically have all of our starters back next year (except K Dunlap, but he did lose his job for quite a few games to a talented freshman). I suspect that by the time 2009 rolls around, Saban will have the Tide stocked with talent enough to start making the Iron Bowl a big rivalry again.

great analysis :thumbsup: That's what I am talking about!!

Yeah Bama CAN beat Auburn this year. But they won't. They're not man enough.

Chuck Norris fact 1,678,009:

Only Chuck Norris can count high enough to tally the points put on UAT.

What is amazing is just how much confidence a moral victory against LSU has given the bammer nation. LSU in their worst outing of the season gift-wrapped a game for Alabama and they still lost it. Please, please, PLEASE continue to overlook Mississippi State in your 11:30 kickoff in Starkville. Please, oh please look past them to the Iron Bowl.

ok....but, does it really matter if we lose to MSU? After what we have been through over the last few years, big deal. Heck, it might even help Nick motivate them more for the Iron Bowl.

And so it begins, one man's apathy for a team that has been through so much. Let's go ahead and get the disclaimer out there now for any future losses that may occur. It just kills me how all these bammers were on their high horse with Saban. Now they are counting moral victories as if they should go in the "Win" column because the program has been through so much. Let's not forget that these harsh times are all self-inflicted and continues to this day.

Good luck on another moral victory with MSU.

What is amazing is just how much confidence a moral victory against LSU has given the bammer nation. LSU in their worst outing of the season gift-wrapped a game for Alabama and they still lost it. Please, please, PLEASE continue to overlook Mississippi State in your 11:30 kickoff in Starkville. Please, oh please look past them to the Iron Bowl.

ok....but, does it really matter if we lose to MSU? After what we have been through over the last few years, big deal. Heck, it might even help Nick motivate them more for the Iron Bowl.

And so it begins, one man's apathy for a team that has been through so much. Let's go ahead and get the disclaimer out there now for any future losses that may occur. It just kills me how all these bammers were on their high horse with Saban. Now they are counting moral victories as if they should go in the "Win" column because the program has been through so much. Let's not forget that these harsh times are all self-inflicted and continues to this day.

Good luck on another moral vicotry with MSU.

what the heck is a vicotry?

Good luck on another moral vicotry with MSU.

what the heck is a vicotry?

It's sort of like a victory -- something else you probably don't know much about. :poke:

If you don't think we are closing the gap in terms of your PROGRAM being better than our PROGRAM, then you are kidding yourself.

Yawn...sounds like 2005, around this time of the year, to me.

I suck at the whole quotes thing...

So you expect us to go 6-7 next year?

No, you might win, or lose, 1-3 more next year. Just saying the talk right now from the turd nation sounds familiar. Sounds like the talk from the 05 season when bama was "back."

So you expect us to go 6-7 next year?

No, you might win, or lose, 1-3 more next year. Just saying the talk right now from the turd nation sounds familiar. Sounds like the talk from the 05 season when bama was "back."

yeah, Bama's back, and Brodie's back will never be the same. this year, SJPW may get ring around the collar for 14 more points. Maybe, God-willing, QG will set the all-time AU sack record with a forced fumble from SJPW.

Archived