Is it just me or is $aban a

AUisAll

arrogant, condescending and rude jerk? I'll be the first to say he is a good coach but whop-tee frigging doo.

He obviously thinks he is better than everyone else. He obviously has LMS (little mans syndrome). You know that Napolean thing. The little sawed off pecker head makes me want to puke the way he treats people.

The bald headed goofy fool, finescum makes him out to be bigger than life and he and others seem to like when he shows someone up at a press conference. In any other situation people would the person acting that way was an arrogant, condescending rude jerk.

I know the bammers bought him to win football games and specifically to get our foot off their neck but you know what, I don't care if he wins 100 national championships, I'm glad he isn't our coach. He is a yankee and he is an embarassment.

He got punked by Louisiana Monroe...LMFAO. It could not of happened to a nicer guy and a nicer group of people.

I hope we whip his as- but no matter whether we win or not $atan will still be a piece of crap.

Whew..I feel better...

LMS = Louisiana Monroe Syndrome.

PWE (prick with ears) has been that way since he started thinking about the Baymer job. Don't know what he was like before because I just didn't follow him, nor care to. But ever since he began being questioned about leading the Mullet Nation while at Meahmi, he has consistently been the biggest prick in football...with ears.

arrogant, condescending and rude jerk? I'll be the first to say he is a good coach but whop-tee frigging doo.

He obviously thinks he is better than everyone else. He obviously has LMS (little mans syndrome). You know that Napolean thing. The little sawed off pecker head makes me want to puke the way he treats people.

The bald headed goofy fool, finescum makes him out to be bigger than life and he and others seem to like when he shows someone up at a press conference. In any other situation people would the person acting that way was an arrogant, condescending rude jerk.

I know the bammers bought him to win football games and specifically to get our foot off their neck but you know what, I don't care if he wins 100 national championships, I'm glad he isn't our coach. He is a yankee and he is an embarassment.

He got punked by Louisiana Monroe...LMFAO. It could not of happened to a nicer guy and a nicer group of people.

I hope we whip his as- but no matter whether we win or not $atan will still be a piece of crap.

Whew..I feel better...

Now tell us how you really feel.

For what it is worth, I agree 100% and with your permission, post this on thebullspen.com .

Whew..I feel better...

My question is the same as it has been since they hired the guy. WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK HE IS SUCH A GOOD COACH? Take the ULM game out of the picture and I still don't see it. He has had one season in the last ten years where he lost less than 3 games (it is possible that he had a 2 loss season at Mich. St., I am not 100% sure). Yes, he won the Nat'l Championship during his lone very good year. We know that winning ALL your games in a year does not automatically mean a NC, it also requires luck. Does his NC automatically mean he is the best coach in the history of the world? Phil Fulmer won a NC. So did the coach at Brigham Young several years ago. We are the victims of MEDIA HYPE. The media decided that he is incredible and everyone has been buying into it. It amazes me that so many UAT fans are okay with their humiliating loss because they are sure that CNS will lead them to the promised land.

I think CNS and UAT are a perfect fit. But I still want more evidence that he is even close to as good as we have been hearing he is. Until then I still say it is a media hoax.

Whew..I feel better...

My question is the same as it has been since they hired the guy. WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK HE IS SUCH A GOOD COACH? Take the ULM game out of the picture and I still don't see it. He has had one season in the last ten years where he lost less than 3 games (it is possible that he had a 2 loss season at Mich. St., I am not 100% sure). Yes, he won the Nat'l Championship during his lone very good year. We know that winning ALL your games in a year does not automatically mean a NC, it also requires luck. Does his NC automatically mean he is the best coach in the history of the world? Phil Fulmer won a NC. So did the coach at Brigham Young several years ago. We are the victims of MEDIA HYPE. The media decided that he is incredible and everyone has been buying into it. It amazes me that so many UAT fans are okay with their humiliating loss because they are sure that CNS will lead them to the promised land.

I think CNS and UAT are a perfect fit. But I still want more evidence that he is even close to as good as we have been hearing he is. Until then I still say it is a media hoax.

You just said everything I've been thinking since he got to Alabama. Seems like all he has going for him is a greasy-headed out of style haircut. (Oh yeah, that isn't a plus.) He cannot stand still when doing a press conference, from all I've heard he does not know what good manners are, he isn't friendly at all, and has redefined arrogance. Yeah, like you say he is supposed to be a good coach. I just wish I knew why.

Is it just me or is $aban a arrogant, condescending and rude jerk? I'll be the first to say he is a good coach but whop-tee frigging doo.

Whew..I feel better...

It's not just you. <_<

saban's a good coach. he's been head coach (in college) three times.

he took over at toledo coming off a 6-5 year, and they went 9-2. he then left for the nfl (browns DC).

he was at michigan state for five years. four bowls. in his last year, they went 10-2. best record for the spartans since 1966. then he bolted to lsu.

he was at lsu for five years. in his second year they won their first sec title since 1986. he won another one two years later and got a national title along with it. then he bolted to miami.

he's been successful every place he's ever been. sometimes it takes longer but he's still winning big at every stop. the other constant is that he's never been still for longer than 5 years. literally. not even as an assistant. he hasn't lived in the same place for more than five years since 1973. very good coach... he just has wanderlust. if you've ever been to tuscaloosa, you'll share my doubts that the city will charm him into changing that pattern. ttown's a dump.

he took over at toledo coming off a 6-5 year, and they went 9-2. he then left for the nfl (browns DC).

he was at michigan state for five years. four bowls. in his last year, they went 10-2. best record for the spartans since 1966. then he bolted to lsu.

he was at lsu for five years. in his second year they won their first sec title since 1986. he won another one two years later and got a national title along with it. then he bolted to miami.

he's been successful every place he's ever been. sometimes it takes longer but he's still winning big at every stop. the other constant is that he's never been still for longer than 5 years. literally. not even as an assistant. he hasn't lived in the same place for more than five years since 1973. very good coach... he just has wanderlust. if you've ever been to tuscaloosa, you'll share my doubts that the city will charm him into changing that pattern. ttown's a dump.

You were rolling with the objectivity until you said T-Town is a dump.

Get off the street corner in 8th Avenue and let me show you around sometime. Even Ray Charles wouldn't change his mind.

... Get off the street corner in 8th Avenue and let me show you around sometime. Even Ray Charles wouldn't change his mind.

Of course he wouldn't. He can't change his mind right now because he's dead.

... Get off the street corner in 8th Avenue and let me show you around sometime. Even Ray Charles wouldn't change his mind.

Of course he wouldn't. He can't change his mind right now because he's dead.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Or, he does. Whichever one comes first.

Whew..I feel better...

I think CNS and UAT are a perfect fit. But I still want more evidence that he is even close to as good as we have b

Whew..I feel better...

You just said everything I've been thinking since he got to Alabama. Seems like all he has going for him is a greasy-headed out of style haircut. (Oh yeah, that isn't a plus.) He cannot stand still when doing a press conference, from all I've heard he does not know what good manners are, he isn't friendly at all, and has redefined arrogance. Yeah, like you say he is supposed to be a good coach. I just wish I knew why.

Not only can he not stand still, he rarely looks directly at anyone when talking.

I've got it! Bama doesn't want him to win! When he wins (9-2, 10-2, NC), he's outta there. That means he'll safely be at Bama for a while.

wincrimson, i grew up less than 90 miles from ttown. i've been there plenty. the only part of town i'd give you a dime for is a few blocks on campus and the cobblestone street in northport. the rest? well if you find that charming, you won't bring me with you.

wincrimson, i grew up less than 90 miles from ttown. i've been there plenty. the only part of town i'd give you a dime for is a few blocks on campus and the cobblestone street in northport. the rest? well if you find that charming, you won't bring me with you.

Ever been north of the river?

Archived