Win or lose, WVA is blowing it

TexasTiger

I'm torn.

I've got a good friend here in Tuscaloosa that's a WVU grad and fan. He's already booked his hotel reservations in New Orleans should the 'Neers make the title game. I also don't want an undeserving Ohio State team to receive any more credit than they deserve.

Yet, I'm not a big fan of Rodriguez for obvious reasons and generally pull against the Big Least as a whole. I'd also like to see Georgia get their shot should both WVU and Missouri go down.

Did anyone see the TD called back for "Holding"? That was utter BS and the announcers just about threw up when they saw the replay. How the F could you possibly call holding on that play. May have turned the entire game around. It goes from 17-7 with a little over a quarter to play..to 10-7 and momentum back to WVU for stopping Pitt.

Are these bamma refs. Two holds and a no call that stretched the Pitts receivers shirt 2 sizes.

the last one was obvious but the pass was uncatchable.

Proof that refs have a say in who wins, they are trying hard to give the game to WV. Yay! WV doesn't make the 4th down, Pitt only has to hold onto the ball with 1:34. This would be an upset. That stinks, excessive celebration penalty, that sucks. Let the guy get happy, pretty soon they are going to have to walk straight off the field with their heads down and no movement at all. These refs suck!!!

Wow. Unbelievable. Not to mention Mizzou getting killed by OU on ABC... I was hoping Mizzou would lose and it would be WV and OSU in the NC game (so WV could beat Ohio St). I still doubt UGA will go to the NC game (God forbid). I think they'll get skipped over...i HOPE anyway.

Does anyone think maybe this will clue in the powers-that-be that the BCS DOES NOT WORK?! All this talk about how crazy it would be for a team to go to the NC game that didn't even with their division in their conference (UGA). They keep trying to figure out who to put in the NC game b/c all the teams at the top of the polls don't seem deserving of a NC... Perhaps they will catch on???

Wow. Unbelievable. Not to mention Mizzou getting killed by OU on ABC... I was hoping Mizzou would lose and it would be WV and OSU in the NC game (so WV could beat Ohio St). I still doubt UGA will go to the NC game (God forbid). I think they'll get skipped over...i HOPE anyway.

Does anyone think maybe this will clue in the powers-that-be that the BCS DOES NOT WORK?! All this talk about how crazy it would be for a team to go to the NC game that didn't even with their division in their conference (UGA). They keep trying to figure out who to put in the NC game b/c all the teams at the top of the polls don't seem deserving of a NC... Perhaps they will catch on???

Definite call for a playoff, when are these idiots gonna realize this?

Don't think UGA will go since they didn't go to the SEC Championship game. This is going to be worse than when AU was undefeated and the year LSU played Oklahoma and USC played,

Still think LSU has a chance, the 2 games they lost were to good teams, one ranked in triple over time. Hey, at least it is the SEC. Of course if they don't get in they will blame us for Dorsey's chop block.

Archived