Serious Question For BG, Win, and other Bama fans

SouthLink02

Sorry I miss-typed. Maybe I should have said the UT team we beat 41-17.

"MISS-typed"? (maybe you are just MISunderstood" ) :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, is spelling UT...... K-E-N-T-U-C-K-Y.... really considered an error or just wishful "thinking"? :poke:

I want him to address the SEC title and MNC run they were supposed to have this year. That's all we heard about coming off of 05'. Nothing less should be expected with the talent Shula has coming in. He recruits lights out........

Why should I have to address those comments from other Bama fans, anymore than you should those AU fans who predicted an SEC title this year?

Don't act like the overwhelming majority of Bama fans were predicting an MNC this year. Because they weren't.

They sure were predicting a MNC, or at the very least SEC Championship.

I want him to address the SEC title and MNC run they were supposed to have this year. That's all we heard about coming off of 05'. Nothing less should be expected with the talent Shula has coming in. He recruits lights out........

Why should I have to address those comments from other Bama fans, anymore than you should those AU fans who predicted an SEC title this year?

Don't act like the overwhelming majority of Bama fans were predicting an MNC this year. Because they weren't.

A ton of you guys were on here after the 05' season crowing about 07' being the year you dominate. Don't get amnesia on us now BG.

A ton of you guys were on here after the 05' season crowing about 07' being the year you dominate. Don't get amnesia on us now BG.

It is called the "process". Just ask little nicky. (or any member of the bamaham media)

p.s. ULM ....S I X ! ! !....and counting......

I said 7-9 wins this year. I felt 8 was a pretty good number. I also predicted us to finish 3rd in the west.

Honestly, there was a large number of fans at the beginning of the season that agreed on this. They even had a lot of the media jumping on the bandwagon. I remember this well b/c I thought I was going to be sick when gameday was at the :uga: / :ua: game.

Honestly, there was a large number of fans at the beginning of the season that agreed on this. They even had a lot of the media jumping on the bandwagon. I remember this well b/c I thought I was going to be sick when gameday was at the :uga: / :ua: game.

Whatever. I read prediction thread after prediction thread on BOL and even Bamamag. And everytime someone suggested out of nowhere that we would contend for the MNC, there would follow about 100 posts calling that person an idiot.

See, you Auburn people hear one or two nutjobs saying we are gonna "win it all" and you want so bad for ALL of us to be crazy, that you assume that it is the overwhelming majority who expected to win the MNC this year.

All uaters are NOT "nutjobs"?

That is shocking, or , maybe sabear has corrected this as part of the process. Maybe he has Un-nutjobbed ONE of 'em!

Whatever. I read prediction thread after prediction thread on BOL and even Bamamag. And everytime someone suggested out of nowhere that we would contend for the MNC, there would follow about 100 posts calling that person an idiot.

See, you Auburn people hear one or two nutjobs saying we are gonna "win it all" and you want so bad for ALL of us to be crazy, that you assume that it is the overwhelming majority who expected to win the MNC this year.

Just like no Alabama fans wear the hounds tooth baseball caps...right.

How can you wear one of those hats when they have never-ever been made?

Gawd, those hounds tooth caps are the most ridiculous looking things I've ever seen and a throw-back to the dark ages. Talk about living in the past! It's like Auburn people wearing Shug's golf hat............ I know of no other school in the country whose fans still wear any kind of item of clothing that a previous coach wore but the Bammers.

Gawd, those hounds tooth caps are the most ridiculous looking things I've ever seen and a throw-back to the dark ages. Talk about living in the past! It's like Auburn people wearing Shug's golf hat............ I know of no other school in the country whose fans still wear any kind of item of clothing that a previous coach wore but the Bammers.

I beg to differ, the jug baseball cap will be all the craze in Lousian...The corndog state once Leslie wins a national championship.

I also predicted us to finish 3rd in the west.

Wow. We got ourselves a regular Nostradamus. You want a cookie for this one?

Wow. We got ourselves a regular Nostradamus. You want a cookie for this one?

I'll take one for picking UT to win the East

These days, when I get something right...I might as well make as well-known as possible for future misses

BG, picking Auburn to win the SEC wasn't as "off-base" as you make it out to be (by comparing it to a Bama national title). You know what needed to happen for us to play in Atlanta? Stop LSU's late TD heave. That's the list. If that happens, we win the west and play UT for the title. We'd have had just as good a shot at them as them at us. So it wasn't a "crazy" or "nut-job" prediction.

Also, Bama didn't finish third in the West. With tie-breakers, you guys finished 5th. MSU/Arkansas/Bama all finished 4-4. They were 1-1 head to head. MSU and Arkansas went 3-2 in the West; Bama was 2-3. Arkansas beat MSU head to head. So the final order was LSU, AU, Ark, MSU, Bama, and Ole Siss.

BG, picking Auburn to win the SEC wasn't as "off-base" as you make it out to be (by comparing it to a Bama national title). You know what needed to happen for us to play in Atlanta? Stop LSU's late TD heave. That's the list. If that happens, we win the west and play UT for the title. We'd have had just as good a shot at them as them at us. So it wasn't a "crazy" or "nut-job" prediction.

Also, Bama didn't finish third in the West. With tie-breakers, you guys finished 5th. MSU/Arkansas/Bama all finished 4-4. They were 1-1 head to head. MSU and Arkansas went 3-2 in the West; Bama was 2-3. Arkansas beat MSU head to head. So the final order was LSU, AU, Ark, MSU, Bama, and Ole Siss.

I didn't say we finished third in the west. I noted my preseason 3rd prediction to show that I didn't have unrealistically high hopes for this season.

I didn't say we finished third in the west. I noted my preseason 3rd prediction to show that I didn't have unrealistically high hopes for this season.

So I guess the fact you finished 5th, should be a major disappointment? Especially since you tanked at the end losing to ULM, and giving Auburn fans, not only "6", but also fodder for "it is what it is" t-shirts, saban vs. the media, a player mutiny essentially, ULM score shirts, Fear the middle finger (croom), and everything else thats been part of this wretched season?

..and hey, you gotta love the sweater he wore at the Pearl Harbor presser...very Bill Cosby! :thumbsup:

Archived