Oprah for Obama

BZ770

What did you think of Oprah's message for Obama this weekend. It was pretty hard to miss. More power to them. Maybe an Educated African American is what we need to run things for a while. Croom is doing good at State, and the NFL has some good minority coaches, maybe we should go for it. Who's to say can't be much worse than bush or Hillary.

So you think her support is racially motivated?

Nah, not a chance. :drippingsarcasm7pa:

I would like to think not, but Oprah has never stepped in the Political Arena, and It so happens that Obama is a well versed educated African American. He has a lot more personality than Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, and he can appeal to many demographics. Look at Ophrah's situation she has lots of power to TV audiences, She likes what Obama is saying and she is a black female. If I was Black I would support a Black Candidate. It's like if you could help an Auburn Grad get a job over a UATER you would help them. This man stands a good chance to get the democrat nomination, and if he doesn't get it, he is opening the doors for future Blacks to run for a Presidency.

Hmmm....If I had to choose between Obama and the Queen of Darkness, I know which one I would choose. Can this country really take another 4-8 year of the Clinton/Bush inner circles? I don't think so.

Hmmm....If I had to choose between Obama and the Queen of Darkness, I know which one I would choose. Can this country really take another 4-8 year of the Clinton/Bush inner circles? I don't think so.

I see your point. I'm against this two family rule, as well. Particularly when I know that "JEB!" would be waiting in the wings for 2016.

As much as I disagree with Obama, I would prefer not to vote for Clinton. I might vote for her in the general election with a clothespin on my nose, but that's only if the Republicans put up a moonbat such as Giuliani, Romney, or Huckabee.

I'm voting for Ron Paul in the Alabama GOP primary. He seems to be the only candidate that actually has a conscience.

I see your point. I'm against this two family rule, as well. Particularly when I know that "JEB!" would be waiting in the wings for 2016.

As much as I disagree with Obama, I would prefer not to vote for Clinton. I might vote for her in the general election with a clothespin on my nose, but that's only if the Republicans put up a moonbat such as Giuliani, Romney, or Huckabee.

I'm voting for Ron Paul in the Alabama GOP primary. He seems to be the only candidate that actually has a conscience.

Yep. Of course, here's what I like about both Ron Paul and Obama. They both represent an overthrow of the ossified political order. I think they're both reflective people who say what they think, and believe strongly that the campaign is about ideas, not the adroit handling of the media or telling focus groups what they want to hear.

I am so tired of the Bushs and the Clintons. We definitely need a fresh face in the oval office, not the same recycled people and ideas.

Archived