Question for Bama fans (or anyone else who knows)

Tigermike

Bama is supposed to play Clemson next year. I have heard it would be the first game of the season and in the GA Dome. Then I heard it would be later in the year. Have they settled on a date and location?

Is this the finalized schedule for 2008?

Alabama 2008 Schedule (or what I have found so far.)

8/30 W Ken

9/6 Tulane

9/13 Clem

9/20 @ARK

9/27 @UGA

10/4 UK

10/11 OPEN

10/18 OM

10/25 @UT

11/1 ArkSt

11/8 @LSU

11/15 MSU

11/22 OPEN

11/29 AUB

Why did the UTEP game get cancelled? Afraid to be embarassed by Price?

actually, i believe they asked out of that one because of the Price connection. you say it as if there was some great injustice done to Mike Price by him being fired. the reason for his firing was pretty legit.

Why did the UTEP game get cancelled? Afraid to be embarassed by Price?

actually, i believe they asked out of that one because of the Price connection. you say it as if there was some great injustice done to Mike Price by him being fired. the reason for his firing was pretty legit.

If that is the case, that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Completely stupid. That would mean UF could never play Illinois, Arkansas could never play OM, Notre Dame could never play WSU, etc. Eventually no one could ever play again and the sport would have to be canceled. <_<

UTEP did back out of the game, but it wasn't because of the Price connection. And from what I've heard the Clemson game is having problems coming together.

UTEP did back out of the game, but it wasn't because of the Price connection. And from what I've heard the Clemson game is having problems coming together.

I wouldn't want to play lose to them if I was a Bama fan.

:puke: I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...

I wouldn't want to play lose to them if I was a Bama fan.

:puke: I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...

Clemson has a ton of returning starters on both sides of the ball. They are going to be tough. If I was a bammie fan ( :puke: ,) I wouldn't want no part of Clemson next season. Competitive OOC game? Run Away! Run Away!

I think it is Clemson that wants the game changed. They have seen the hit the SEC West takes in their strength of schedule after playing the Tide.

Not to take the bammers side here, but don't you think us asking out of the FSU game back in 1999 had a little to do with the whole Bowden issue? Price embarrassed Alabama already. Why give him a big check and any chance to help his or UTEPs stature by playing an SEC team?

Trying to wait until CJ Stiller leaves, huh?

Archived