Legionfield

Aubie16

You've been pissing me off lately. I can tolerate most of the other bama fans on this site, but lately you've been getting a little big-headed. Let me make this very clear to you:

You have lost 6 in a row to Auburn. You have lost 5 in a row to LSU, you have lost 2 in a row to Mississippi State. You lost your last game to ULM. You would be better off curling into the fetal position and sucking your thumb before you attempt to talk any trash about your has-been program.

This is more a PM related post honestly.

come on...i'm just having a little fun. the post was more directed at the bama program but legionfield took the brunt of it because I had just seen a post from him. i really didn't take any personal shots at him besides using his name.

i'm sure he won't take it seriously.

now my comments about the alabama program...bama fans everywhere better take those seriously. that is the depths to which their program has sunk.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I don't know. I think a little public himuliation is in line from time to time.

now my comments about the alabama program...bama fans everywhere better take those seriously. that is the depths to which their program has sunk.

Your comments on the way Auburn fans feel are new and exciting. Please, tell us more.

Your comments on the way Auburn fans feel are new and exciting. Please, tell us more.

You wouldn't understand. You're not far enough along in The Process.

You wouldn't understand. You're not far enogh along in The Process.

You guys are always coming up with something! :big:

You guys are always coming up with something! :big:

Ah there may be hope for you. Stick around and maybe you will see the light :P

That's subtle sarcasm at its finest right there, folks. +1 for you, Shire.

You've been pissing me off lately. I can tolerate most of the other bama fans on this site, but lately you've been getting a little big-headed. Let me make this very clear to you:

You have lost 6 in a row to Auburn. You have lost 5 in a row to LSU, you have lost 2 in a row to Mississippi State. You lost your last game to ULM. You would be better off curling into the fetal position and sucking your thumb before you attempt to talk any trash about your has-been program.

:grouphug:

now my comments about the alabama program...bama fans everywhere better take those seriously

...OR ELSE!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR!

now my comments about the alabama program...bama fans everywhere better take those seriously

...OR ELSE!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR!

Yessss. I have never had an actual post made about me. Cool. :thumbsup:

I am sensing a series of PM's in both of your futures! Congratulations!

I'm sensing a little PMS in these posts too.

the term PMS offends me.

Take a Motrin.

Wouldn't Midol be better? I guess a Motrin would help if the actual term offends, but the real PMS would require Midol or Pamprin or double-dose of Damnitol.

I thought this post was going to be about Birmingham's first homicide for 2008.

I am sensing a series of PM's in both of your futures! Congratulations!

I'm sensing a little PMS in these posts too.

the term PMS offends me.

Pantone Matching System?

I thought this post was going to be about Birmingham's first homicide for 2008.

Ha.......either that or they decided to build a dome roof over it.

Archived