Legionfield

Aubie16

This is more a PM related post honestly.

come on...i'm just having a little fun. the post was more directed at the bama program but legionfield took the brunt of it because I had just seen a post from him. i really didn't take any personal shots at him besides using his name.

i'm sure he won't take it seriously.

now my comments about the alabama program...bama fans everywhere better take those seriously. that is the depths to which their program has sunk.

you are cool........ :thumbsup: No offense taken. I am just having fun also. I know we have lost 6 in a row. I am looking to the future with hope, something we haven't had in a while. Shula was fool's gold.

I thought this post was going to be about Birmingham's first homicide for 2008.

It went full circle from Legionfield all the way back around to PMS again. :P

now my comments about the alabama program...bama fans everywhere better take those seriously

...OR ELSE!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR!

Just a question bg......what the heck is "rrrrrraaaaaarrrr"?

[quote name=

Pantone Matching System?

A man that knows something about the color industry. Impressive!

I thought this post was going to be about Birmingham's first homicide for 2008.

Or the third.

Seriously, what the hell is going on in Birmingham? Three murders and it's only January 5th. Sorry, but it's gotten so trendy to murder people that it's out of style.

now my comments about the alabama program...bama fans everywhere better take those seriously

...OR ELSE!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR!

Yessss. I have never had an actual post made about me. Cool. :thumbsup:

I am jealous, you're so damn luckyy..

Seriously, what the hell is going on in Birmingham? Three murders and it's only January 5th. Sorry, but it's gotten so trendy to murder people that it's out of style.

Maybe we should change our slogan here to say: "Birmingham, if you aint getting murdered, you aint tryin' "

Maybe we should change our slogan here to say: "Birmingham, if you aint getting murdered, you aint tryin' "

It isn't considered the State's armpit for no reason................. :poke:B)

How can you say that when The Bear's statue stands outside the main gate to Legion Field staunchly defending all who come in the night with evil intent. :P

Birmingham? Armpit?

It's one of the few places in this state that isn't an armpit.

Birmingham? Armpit?

It's one of the few places in this state that isn't an armpit.

That's the opinion you come to after spending to much time in Tuscalooser.

Archived