Auburn in Skins/Seahawks

Earthcat

I'm hearing a lot of familiar names on the Seahawks side. First tackle of the game on the kickoff was made by Will Herring. First possession for Seattle, Hassleback overthrows a reciever, the defender Springs had fallen down, sure touchdown, the reciever was Ben Obamanu.

Based on the team rosters (including those players out with injuries, etc.):

SEATTLE...Chris Gray...Kevin Hobbs...Ben Obomanu...Will Herring...Courtney Taylor...

WASHINGTON...Marcus Washington...Jason Campbell...Carlos Rogers...Anthony Mix...Mike Pucillo...

Mix just had about a 55 yard onside recovery.

Mix recovers kickoff for Skins. YeHa!

Awesome. Its crazy thinking I had 2 classes with him.

Is it just me or is Chris Collinsworth extremely annoying?

stayed in the same hotel as Will Herring's parents during the bowl weekend -- met them on the elevator and had a pretty good conversation with his dad in the lobby of our hotel. Talked to them about how i worked with Will last fall -- glad to see he's doing well and i'm glad the 'hawks are movin' on. War Eagle! :au::au:

The 'Skins got my hopes up and then crushed them in the second half. Recovering that kickoff and then missing the field goal just killed the awesome momentum we had going.

Well, baseball is just around the corner. Time to start posting over on RedSoxNation.net.

Archived