National Championship

ECEstudentUA

LSU and OSU, who wins?

Give me some scores.

I say that OSU wins with a field goal. Im pulling for LSU all the way, but it just seems like we have made OSU much more of an underdog than they really are. Also, the mad hatter (Les Miles) is bound to screw something up.

OSU 24 LSU 21

i hope OSU hangs 50 on them. i hate hate hate lsu and it would make me sick for them to luck into another national championship.

I'm not sure, but if I had to guess, I'd say LSU in a close one. I really don't think there is any way LSU wins big. They didn't look great the last half of the season, but I think the long layoff will help them get healthy. I think Les Miles makes a bonehead call that almost gives Ohio State the win, but LSU comes back in the last minute to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

OSU 24

LSU 17

I hate the Corndogs.

I've been praying for several weeks that LSU will lose.

We're going to find out if there's a God tonight, and I'm guessing there is one.

They will never admit it but the main reason Bama fans don't want LSU to win is that it would deprive them of a dubious place in sports history.

If LSU wins the NC with two losses they will be in the record book with another SECW team. The only difference it that LSU would have won the conference while the other SECW team didn't.

1941 Minnesota (AP)(H)(CFRA)(NCF) 8-0 Bernie Bierman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCAA_Division...ionship#By_year

1941 National Champions Record: 9-2-0 Coach Frank Thomas (as claimed by Bama)

http://www.redelephants.com/redpee.html

I hope LSU wins. It would be good for the conference and to top it off I just don't like Ohio State.

They will never admit it but the main reason Bama fans don't want LSU to win is that it would deprive them of a dubious place in sports history.

Then why do Auburn fans want them to lose?

Also, geux Tigers.

Also, geux Tigers.

Because that is their opinion. I was merely pointing out the thinking of most UaT fans.

Going with LSU here. And I think they will win it by at least 10 points. Big 10 overrated-ness coupled with a healthy LSU looks good.

LSU-17

OSU-7

They can both go to hell.

With the worst offense in the country, Auburn could beat either of these teams as many times as not.

National champion my nuts. I won't even watch this debacle. It's just a three hour prelude to projectile vomiting no matter what the result.

Also, geux Tigers.

I don't...SEC all the way.

LS-Who 27

OSU 17

:au::homer:

:lsu: 27

Nuts 10

Anyone else think bama is getting ready to claim MNC #14 if :lsu: wins this one? I mean, they already claim #13 for 2003 when Saban split one with :sc:

:lsu: 27

Nuts 10

Anyone else think bama is getting ready to claim MNC #14 if :lsu: wins this one? I mean, they already claim #13 for 2003 when Saban split one with :sc:

Sure?

Archived