Enough with the Lebo

GalensGhost

You guys sound like the Mike Shula crowd give him one more year and they'll be back whatever. Like I have said before if this were the Auburn football team we were talking about, then he would have been booted last season.

Firing him really worked for them.. :no:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys sound like the Mike Shula crowd give him one more year and they'll be back whatever. Like I have said before if this were the Auburn football team we were talking about, then he would have been booted last season.

Perhaps. But Lebo did defeat Alabama twice

Hasn't he beaten them more than that?

What's the current streak? Three games?

No, we lost to them both times 2005-2006. We are going for number 3 on Saturday.

We've won 6 straight in football, 2 straight in basketball, and won last years series in Baseball.

Not bad for the three major sports.

Don't you know? The only major sport at Bama is gymnastics

don't forget about Rock, Paper, Scissors

Perhaps. But Lebo did defeat Alabama twice

Hasn't he beaten them more than that?

What's the current streak? Three games?

No, we lost to them both times 2005-2006. We are going for number 3 on Saturday.

We've won 6 straight in football, 2 straight in basketball, and won last years series in Baseball.

Not bad for the three major sports.

Don't you know? The only major sport at Bama is gymnastics

don't forget about Rock, Paper, Scissors

Touche

And you call yourself an Auburn man? I bet you're an America hating commie too aren't you. I better not see out anywhere.

And you call yourself an Auburn man? I bet you're an America hating commie too aren't you. I better not see out anywhere.

Serenity now! bigguy... B)

I am a realist, I also don't have a screen name that tries to rationalize your manhood.

I am a realist, I also don't have a screen name that tries to rationalize your manhood.

I'm glad your screen name does not try to rationalize my manhood. That would be weird. By the way, I out-rank you BZ770, by 13.

Archived