Auburn-Ole Miss

Guest mtn_tgr

Good win for the Tigers, they played hard and it showed. I liked how Lebo mixed up the defenses to throw Ole Miss off kilter. I agree that the FT shooting has got to improve because those are just gimmie points. Lack of post presence showed during the game when Ole Miss kept getting offensive rebounds, but Ole Miss's post players scoring wise didn't show me anything. You would think they would have pounded it inside all game but the shifting defenses helped cut off passing lanes enough to limit the Rebels. What is the status on the injured guys, when can they come back? PC, quit acting like some 12 year old punk nobody cares if you can ball.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

War Tiger, you must be one of the dumbest persons out there. From now on, do us all a favor and don't even try to debate with me.

:lol: that's rich. You are right, its pointless to try to debate with you, cause your too stuck on your anti-auburn agenda to discuss anything. Its also not fair to you. I should know better than to try to match wits with an unarmed man. My bad. Now, since I've recognized my flaw....do us all a favor and pick a team to cheer for already. We've been watching you rip every aspect of Auburn for years now and its been OLD for a very long time. I hope you find happiness somewhere in life cause it sure isn't with Auburn...

Pchamp is one of the only people on this board that doesn't see through orange coke bottle glasses. Any time someone makes a criticism about Auburn Football or Basketball you crucify them. I am glad they won this game, but there are still some criticism that could be made about this team. They got lucky shooting the 3 and found a way to hang on. CJL is doing a good job with what they got. WDE.

Pchamp is one of the only people on this board that doesn't see through orange coke bottle glasses. Any time someone makes a criticism about Auburn Football or Basketball you crucify them. I am glad they won this game, but there are still some criticism that could be made about this team. They got lucky shooting the 3 and found a way to hang on. CJL is doing a good job with what they got. WDE.

I don't see through orange coke bottle glasses. Mine are orange AND blue and I prefer Pepsi. :big:

Make that three WarTiger.

This would be a very boring place without people like PChamp that aren't always positive. There is always a place for criticism.

There are plenty of folks who aren't always positive here. Then there are those who are mostly negative (PChamp), rarely positive (Raven_tiger) and 100% Chicken Little (Power I).

And they get treated accordingly.

Im gonna make a post about the game since I didnt get to earlier. To me the bottom line is we beat a more talented team with a full roster. We outplayed, out worked, and out coached them. I loved seeing AK weasel around on the sideline when he realized he was beat. I think this game shows you how those guys felt about getting the division championship stolen from them last season. They came with something to prove and they proved it. I thought our defensive gameplan was great, and we did a great good of protecting Prowell down low. One thing youve got to realize about some of the uncontested shots down low is that Prowell is our only big man, and he just cant afford to get into foul trouble (if you notice in our last 2 wins he wasnt - in the 2 losses he was). For that reason, he cant play as aggressively as a shot blocker and sometimes giving them the 2 points is better than picking up a foul or a 3.

We were killed on the offensive glass (both ways), but Quan and Frank were playing their tails off down there. It was a physical game and the refs were letting a lot go. Quan is a finesse player whos not even that tall having to hold down the middle by himself. Ive noticed he is really working hard down there though. Idk what his pro prospectives are but I think scouts would take note of that because I think last year a lot of people thought he was lazy, etc. He's really been giving it up for the team though. I really like how he adjusts when his shot isnt there and attacks the basket.

Archived