Interesting

BamaGrad03

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O124556.JPG

Don't be hatin on my ride, man. I had Rashaad scrub that tag 10 times over as a part of his plea deal. Looks great now, doesn't it?

It has to be someone else's fault that your players are getting arrested, right?

Try passing the blame on your coach and not the city your team resides in.

Poor little bg. It is all those big bad AU Men and Women on the TPD that just simply refuse to let the thugs run the City.

(They already have control over the smaller "school" in west vance)

Some things $4 mil just will not buy.

Pricele$$

It has to be someone else's fault that your players are getting arrested, right?

I don't think RIVAL school logos should be on LOCAL police cars. That's asking for trouble. I wouldn't want Bama tags on Auburn cruisers.

I don't think RIVAL school logos should be on LOCAL police cars. That's asking for trouble. I wouldn't want Bama tags on Auburn cruisers.

So you are claiming the picture is factual? No altering to it at all? Come on you have to be smarter than that.

BTW I don't know if I would trust a picture from a Rivals Message Board.

So does that mean you really can't tell that it is photoshopped?

So does that mean you really can't tell that it is photoshopped?

I'm quite familiar with photoshop. I use it every day. But there is no way to tell, one way or the other, that this is photoshopped. The topic of a TPD cruiser having AU plates has been widely discussed around Ttown and many callers have phoned into talk radio saying they had seen it.

A member on the BOL board said he sent the image to the TPD chief in an email...and that the chief responded saying that he did check it out...and that only one cruiser had an AU tag on it and it was removed.

All I'm saying is...that if there WAS an AU tag on a cruiser, I think it's bad on TPD's part...and in poor judgement of the AU fan who placed it there.

But I'm NOT saying that if there was a tag on the cruiser...it means Elder didn't commit a crime or that Johnson didn't push a bouncer. So don't put those words in my mouth.

I'm quite familiar with photoshop. I use it every day. But there is no way to tell, one way or the other, that this is photoshopped. The topic of a TPD cruiser having AU plates has been widely discussed around Ttown and many callers have phoned into talk radio saying they had seen it.

A member on the BOL board said he sent the image to the TPD chief in an email...and that the chief responded saying that he did check it out...and that only one cruiser had an AU tag on it and it was removed.

All I'm saying is...that if there WAS an AU tag on a cruiser, I think it's bad on TPD's part...and in poor judgement of the AU fan who placed it there.

But I'm NOT saying that if there was a tag on the cruiser...it means Elder didn't commit a crime or that Johnson didn't push a bouncer. So don't put those words in my mouth.

BS.

That's obviously photoshopped. Just look at it.

Boy, I sure hate to be the bearer of common sense once again, but please show me proof that THAT cruiser is on the Tuscaloosa Police Force...

I've seen that paint scheme on the cars in Prattvegas and in other places also...

You DO know they mass produce those Crown Vics.... Right?

In fact, I think that Pic ISSSS from Prattville...

Prove me wrong. :rolleyes:

BS.

That's obviously photoshopped. Just look at it.

Again, I'm a software professional. I work with photoshop EVERY SINGLE DAY. Every day since about 2002.

There's NOTHING that would indicate one way or the other, with absolute certainty, that it's photoshopped or not...you can SAY it is. But that doesn't make it so.

Again, I'm a software professional. I work with photoshop EVERY SINGLE DAY. Every day since about 2002.

There's NOTHING that would indicate one way or the other, with absolute certainty, that it's photoshopped or not...you can SAY it is. But that doesn't make it so.

Does being a software professional give you observational skills that make it clear to you that this is a TPD cruiser? Do you know for a FACT it is a TPD cruiser?

You posted it here to get a response, so you must obviously believe it is....

So....

HOW?

Well it has the EXACT paint scheme as a TPD cruiser, and it has the EXACT font on the front and rear quarter panels as the TPD cruisers. And the fencing in the background is the EXACT fencing that is in no fewer than three areas of campus.

It's more likely to be photoshop than it is another city's cruiser.

Wow.

First...look at this for an example... It's NOT the same, but close...

patrolcop.jpg

That is Prattville's car scheme...

There are many others that use the same. There are many others that use the same as the car depicted in your picture.

Second, there are a lot of people out there doing BS to make TPD look like they are anti-tide, and putting a tag on a car would be a good way of doing it.

Your whole point in this thread is silly, smacks of just more innuendo and rumormill generation.

Now, as far as the fencing... ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?! I see fencing like that at LARGE number of apartment complexes (which I bet is where this actually is).

:roflol:

FF_169061_s.jpg

Look familiar?

I love how the sunlight reflects off of the license plate on that cop car. You can see reflections and sun refraction on every glass and metal object in that picture... except for that flat white metal license plate. Very interesting, indeed.

There are many others that use the same as the car depicted in your picture.

Post one. 20 minutes ago you were saying it was infact pratville's scheme. Now you post a pratville picture and it's not even the same model car. The pratville scheme uses different colors, different fonts, and different striping...but they both say "police"...so you may be on to something. Dude, it's a TPD cruiser.

You can see reflections and sun refraction on every glass and metal object in that picture... except for that flat white metal license plate

The front plate on the TPD cruiser is in the S-H-A-D-E. Look just below it. There's a freaking shadow.

There are many others that use the same as the car depicted in your picture.

Post one. 20 minutes ago you were saying it was infact pratville's scheme. Now you post a pratville picture and it's not even the same model car. The pratville scheme uses different colors, different fonts, and different striping...but they both say "police"...so you may be on to something. Dude, it's a TPD cruiser.

You can see reflections and sun refraction on every glass and metal object in that picture... except for that flat white metal license plate

The front plate on the TPD cruiser is in the S-H-A-D-E. Look just below it. There's a freaking shadow.

Which magically does not affect either the right or left side of the bumpers that the TAG IS ATTACHED TO. Both sides of the bumper are reflecting and absorbing light, causing discoloration.

Try again.

It is Photoshopped. There is NO SHADING on the tag...also, notice the nice little *BING* on the front left headlight, making it look like it had just been washed. This is just another SPIN by some of the bammertards. I also heard on the PF show that some of the Police cruisers had AU tags on them, then, not three calls later, another bammer fan said No they aren't on the cruisers but they're on their Personal cars and he'd even seen one with one of 'em tail thangs. I mean Come On, Turds, if yall are going to make crap up...At Least get your stories straight before that trap starts blabbing (read...BG, I'm not necessarily saying you're trying to make stuff up, but it seems to me that while you're hangin' around the bammer Water Cooler you said, "Hey, I'm gonna take this photo that one of you guys Made Up and put it on an Auburn Forum...just to see what they say...Should be fun, I'll report back and tell yall what they said, hehehe.")

So BG, is that your job, to photoshop pictures? You said you do it Everyday for the past 6 years...Just wondering, "What would you say ya actually...do here?" - Office Space 1999

STOP THE PRESSES!

Apparently BG is right.

It seems that TPD cars have been rolling around for more than half of a century sporting AU paraphenalia... decals, flags, tags, etc. I found a picture from the 1960's that is obviously NOT photoshopped and proves that BG, as usual, is correct. My apologies for my earlier comments.

tuscaloosacar.JPG

Archived