Interesting

BamaGrad03

Once again, the police chief confirmed it as true. Why would he do that if it was not true, it made him look bad. I believe you can still find the audio from it at dandbradio.com. It is true, didn't affect the arrest, anyone who thinks it did is delusional.

Edit: I just looked at the original picture and it appears it could be 286. I think the gap everyone sees and assumes is a nine is really the gap from the two. It certainly can't be ruled out that it is 286 though.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair I heard the T-Pound police chief say on Dunnaway and Brown that it was true. However, I don't think it had anything to do with the arrests. But it is true about the car.

Not only that, but the tag has now indeed been removed. My sister took a picture today to confirm it.

popo.jpg

Note that this is the same squad car parked in exactly the same location as I described. Sad that some conspiracy theory forced him to take it off. He's had it on there forever!!! :rolleyes:

EDIT: admittedly the original picture does look a tad photoshopped, but I can tell you as a slightly biased Auburn fan that I saw this with my own two eyes and that it indeed was not an edited photo.

I thought the original car was #296. This one is #286. And how does this car without the tag prove that the original wasn't photoshopped? Someone could have had a pic of this car with no tag and photoshopped the tag on it. Just saying this pic doesn't prove anything.

It does prove that I indeed knew exactly what I was talking about and didn't just make up the location and identity of the car out of thin air. I was merely posting it to confirm that the tag had been taken off. If you look more closely at the original photo it is 286. I know some skeptics may still believe the original photo to be shopped to hell and back, but what matters is that I know the truth about it, and I have many of my other friends (including my fiance and her sister) that have seen it as well. I could care less what a bunch of fellow Auburn fans sitting behind their computers (that I'll probably never meet) think about my integrity.

To be fair I heard the T-Pound police chief say on Dunnaway and Brown that it was true. However, I don't think it had anything to do with the arrests. But it is true about the car.

Not only that, but the tag has now indeed been removed. My sister took a picture today to confirm it.

Note that this is the same squad car parked in exactly the same location as I described. Sad that some conspiracy theory forced him to take it off. He's had it on there forever!!! :rolleyes:

EDIT: admittedly the original picture does look a tad photoshopped, but I can tell you as a slightly biased Auburn fan that I saw this with my own two eyes and that it indeed was not an edited photo.

I thought the original car was #296. This one is #286. And how does this car without the tag prove that the original wasn't photoshopped? Someone could have had a pic of this car with no tag and photoshopped the tag on it. Just saying this pic doesn't prove anything.

It does prove that I indeed knew exactly what I was talking about and didn't just make up the location and identity of the car out of thin air. I was merely posting it to confirm that the tag had been taken off. If you look more closely at the original photo it is 286. I know some skeptics may still believe the original photo to be shopped to hell and back, but what matters is that I know the truth about it, and I have many of my other friends (including my fiance and her sister) that have seen it as well. I could care less what a bunch of fellow Auburn fans sitting behind their computers (that I'll probably never meet) think about my integrity.

Hey, count 10 and take a deep breath. I didn't in any way question your integrity and haven't anywhere in this thread. I was simply asking what I thought was a reasonable question. You still didn't answer it but it's not woth pursuing anymore.

t

Quit acting like you posted this for any other reason than to "prove" that the TPD are filthy barner aubs out to arrest Tide players for no good reason.

So I'm a liar?

Short answer: Yes.

Detailed answer: You use the exact same propaganda tacitcs used by Michael Moore. You juxtapose imagry, false theories, and logical fallacies to strongly incinuate something, then when called on it you play the "Who me? Technically I never said that" card. Why did you start this thread? Why is it dicussed in blogs & on the radio? Answer the question without asking another question.

Well, first I was called an a**hole and an idiot because I said you can't tell one way or the other that it was photoshopped. Now all those people are gone.

Secondly, I posted it for the very discussion that I've had on more than one occassion in this thread in regards to the concept of team gear, regardless of team, shouldn't be displayed on police cars.

So now, because I'm being accused of pusing a concept that I never stated...I'm a liar. Nice.

Well, first I was called an a**hole and an idiot because I said you can't tell one way or the other that it was photoshopped. Now all those people are gone.

No, I'm still here, and I still think you're an idiot. This thread has nothing to do with that.

No, I'm still here, and I still think you're an idiot. This thread has nothing to do with that.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Hey, count 10 and take a deep breath. I didn't in any way question your integrity and haven't anywhere in this thread. I was simply asking what I thought was a reasonable question. You still didn't answer it but it's not woth pursuing anymore.

What did I not answer? The only question I see that you posed is "And how does this car without the tag prove that the original wasn't photoshopped?" My reply was "It does prove that I indeed knew exactly what I was talking about and didn't just make up the location and identity of the car out of thin air." If you track back to my first post in the thread I revealed that I knew the exact location of the car. That coupled with a picture of the car in the exact location is more than enough to prove that I didn't just fabricate all of this in the hopes that you would agree with a bammer.

I didn't mean to come off as overly defensive. I guess the engineering curricula doesn't cover people skills in forum writing. :)

I think sometimes you forget that you are on a message board...and you're not a 12 year old. I think you'd be better off just avoiding my posts...instead of acting like billy bad ass behind a keyboard calling people names.

But hey, at the end of the day, if you don't have the mental capacity to carry on an adult conversation with someone...you can always just call em' an idiot. I'm pretty sure that's how grown ups do it.

So, has it been determined that the TPD is infested with :au: fans? How many pages of this conspiracy crap are we up to now?

The reason these :ua: thugs are getting busted couldn't be something as simple as them acting like drunken ***holes, could it?

The reason these :ua: thugs are getting busted couldn't be something as simple as them acting like drunken ***holes, could it?

No way! Unpossible! Certainly not because them good 'ol boys did anything wrong. :roflol:

No way! Unpossible! Certainly not because them good 'ol boys did anything wrong. :roflol:

Unpossible? Do you also misremember things?

Yes! It's one of my made-up words. Enjoy using it!

unpossible has got to be a new one on me. LOL

Unpossible. From ze Greek words: Unpo, meaning "Bammer on AU messageboard", and ssible, meaning "11,000 posts and still around like a zit that won't heal"

Unpossible. From ze Greek words: Unpo, meaning "Bammer on AU messageboard", and ssible, meaning "11,000 posts and still around like a zit that won't heal"

We have a walking Webster in the house!

Damn, I'm tired of reading.

I want to know how Chopper has such a working knowledge of the Prattville Police Department? And next time you get pulled over there, just mention my name. It's good for an extra 2 days lock-up.

I read this thread about 5 pages ago. Can someone give me an update on pages 8-13?

blah-blah-blah

:ua: folks say:

"TPD is over run by bamahating Aubies...."

"That is why all this mess about arrests of UA football players is just an aubie conspiracy..."

"CNS is a great disciplinarian...."

"CNS is God..."

:au: folks say:

"So all the arrests were made by one patrolman?"

"The pic still looks photoshopped..."

"You guys are really reaching to say that the arrests are ALL an :au: conspiracy..."

"CNS is handing out ice cream to his players because all he wants is to win now..."

blah-blah-blah

rinse and repeat...

I read this thread about 5 pages ago. Can someone give me an update on pages 8-13?

blah-blah-blah

"That is why all this mess about arrests of UA football players is just an aubie conspiracy..."

"CNS is God..."

"You guys are really reaching to say that the arrests are ALL an :au: conspiracy..."

"CNS is handing out ice cream to his players because all he wants is to win now..."

blah-blah-blah

rinse and repeat...

You left out the part where the TPD cheif confirmed that it wasn't photoshop.

blah-blah-blah

"CNS is God..."

blah-blah-blah

rinse and repeat...

Leave Chief Swindle out of this. He is a good Christian man!

Well, I was only condensing an already overly long and redundant thread to one post, excuse me.

We went to Romeos, a new Italian place here in Decatur, a while back. Pretty good food, fine dining, but pricey.

Well, I was only condensing an already overly long and redundant thread to one post, excuse me.

We went to Romeos, a new Italian place here in Decatur, a while back. Pretty good food, fine dining, but pricey.

Yeah, I've eaten there. Pretty dang good, I ordered the SteakUm Hot Pocket....It was Delicious, kinda Hot in the middle and it made everything taste like rubber for a week, but none the less, it was wonderful. That was three weeks ago and I still haven't made it out of the bathroom. Speaking of using the toilet, I noticed that bammer perry is back.

Archived