Interesting

BamaGrad03

We all know that Bama fans ARE the masters of photoshop. Remember, all those pics of Saban in bammer clothes holding up the MNC trophy?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all know that Bama fans ARE the masters of photoshop. Remember, all those pics of Saban in bammer clothes holding up the MNC trophy?

Wait, those weren't real?

. And the fencing in the background is the EXACT fencing that is in no fewer than three areas of campus.

That picture was not taken anywhere near campus. I live on this campus and personally know someone that lives at Essex Square apartments in Northport and that is where this pic was taken. Either your observational skills suck or you have forgotten the layout of this campus.

This is the dumbest thread ever.

1. The supposed car may or may not be photoshopped. (Yeah, THAT warrants three pages of discussion).

2. If real, who frickin' cares? We're talking about a SCHOOL LOGO ON A CAR! If this is real, a police officer who happens to work a beat in Tuscaloosa is *shudder* an Auburn Fan! Oh MY!!! Because of this allegiance, he/she MUST be out to get the Bama football players. His/her arrest record CLEARLY must indicate a pattern of abuse of Crimson Tide football players. This officer should clearly be stripped of their badge, hung, drawn and quartered, beaten with a tuna, and placed on a pike at the entrance of Tuscaloosa as a symbol of the CITY of Tuscaloosa's ban on Auburn paraphernalia.

3. That brings me to my next point. This is the CITY of Tuscaloosa. This isn't the University Police. Why can't Tuscaloosa PD members show their allegiance to Auburn? What makes them different? You know, the Tuscaloosa County Alumni Club is quite large. I hope none of them work in law enforcement. There really should be a screening process to weed out the yakkos.

4. I see no reason to debate a government vehicle with personalized adornments. If I were a policeman (I'm not), and I wanted a dashboard Jesus (I don't), I would buy one and put in on the dash without worrying about whether or not I offended an atheist that day. It's where a policeman spends 65% of his day. Can he/she not make this cruiser his/her own?

Bamagrad. This is not your usual fare. You can do better. This reeks of desperation, and overall shane-ness. You suck, and that's sad.

I'm quite familiar with photoshop. I use it every day. But there is no way to tell, one way or the other, that this is photoshopped. The topic of a TPD cruiser having AU plates has been widely discussed around Ttown and many callers have phoned into talk radio saying they had seen it.

A member on the BOL board said he sent the image to the TPD chief in an email...and that the chief responded saying that he did check it out...and that only one cruiser had an AU tag on it and it was removed.

All I'm saying is...that if there WAS an AU tag on a cruiser, I think it's bad on TPD's part...and in poor judgement of the AU fan who placed it there.

But I'm NOT saying that if there was a tag on the cruiser...it means Elder didn't commit a crime or that Johnson didn't push a bouncer. So don't put those words in my mouth.

One of my clients knows a guy on TI that spoke to a guy that works for the city of Northport that is a relative of Shane from Centerpoint and he said that he got an official letter from President Bush saying that he was going to have the AG look into it. I haven't seen the letter, but if a guy on TI heard it from Shane's relative and relayed it to my client who in turn informed me...By golly, it must be true.

Bamagrad. This is not your usual fare. You can do better. This reeks of desperation, and overall shane-ness. You suck, and that's sad.

bu..bu...bu...bu...

He posted it, he was jusss sayin...was if?? he wassin' ssayin' it was fo sho' real or not...

:roflol::thumbsup:

This is the dumbest thread ever.

1. The supposed car may or may not be photoshopped. (Yeah, THAT warrants three pages of discussion).

2. If real, who frickin' cares? We're talking about a SCHOOL LOGO ON A CAR! If this is real, a police officer who happens to work a beat in Tuscaloosa is *shudder* an Auburn Fan! Oh MY!!! Because of this allegiance, he/she MUST be out to get the Bama football players. His/her arrest record CLEARLY must indicate a pattern of abuse of Crimson Tide football players. This officer should clearly be stripped of their badge, hung, drawn and quartered, beaten with a tuna, and placed on a pike at the entrance of Tuscaloosa as a symbol of the CITY of Tuscaloosa's ban on Auburn paraphernalia.

3. That brings me to my next point. This is the CITY of Tuscaloosa. This isn't the University Police. Why can't Tuscaloosa PD members show their allegiance to Auburn? What makes them different? You know, the Tuscaloosa County Alumni Club is quite large. I hope none of them work in law enforcement. There really should be a screening process to weed out the yakkos.

4. I see no reason to debate a government vehicle with personalized adornments. If I were a policeman (I'm not), and I wanted a dashboard Jesus (I don't), I would buy one and put in on the dash without worrying about whether or not I offended an atheist that day. It's where a policeman spends 65% of his day. Can he/she not make this cruiser his/her own?

You posted that as if there aren't other people in this very thread who agree that it's in poor judgement to post school affiliations on police cruisers.

You posted that as if there aren't other people in this very thread who agree that it's in poor judgement to post school affiliations on police cruisers.

AH yes, an attempt to steer this thread in another direction.

You might as well quit in this thread BG, because the bottom line is you posted a picture here, that you even admit you don't know is true, yet base all your arguments as if it IS true.

It's a rumor, and you don't have the knowledge, nor resources to prove one way or the other.

So.. Let's just keep the issue straight ahead.

AH yes, an attempt to steer this thread in another direction.

You might as well quit in this thread BG, because the bottom line is you posted a picture here, that you even admit you don't know is true, yet base all your arguments as if it IS true.

It's a rumor, and you don't have the knowledge, nor resources to prove one way or the other.

So.. Let's just keep the issue straight ahead.

An attempt to steer the thread in another direction by responding directly to the only post just before my last that had any substance?

Ok.

An attempt to steer the thread in another direction by responding directly to the only post just before my last that had any substance?

Ok.

No douche nozzle. The post you "directly responded to" was pointing out how stupid the thread is, and why he doesn't care one way or the other. He even said he wasn't going to debate the subject. Being the blowhard you are, you tried to spark debate by making it seem as if he DID want to debate you.

NEWS FLASH... HE DIDN'T.

I'm doing nothing but pointing out that this thread is probably dead. You've already admitted that you have no clue whether or not the pic is real, but you argue as if it is anyway.

If you were half as smart as you write, you would have let it go pages ago. It's not hard to understand.

I hate to be fanning the flames here guys, but I know 100% that is NOT a photoshop. This is a legitimate picture. My fiance and my sister both live at those apartments that are just on the edge of Northport. The apartments are called Royal Hills Apartments. I see that car every weekend I go to visit, and sure enough it does have an Auburn plate just like that on the front. I've always found it to be pretty funny.

If you are still skeptical, I can have my sister take multiple pictures of it for you per request. I can also describe to you every small detail about that apartment area if your skepticism still lingers.

I hate to be fanning the flames here guys, but I know 100% that is NOT a photoshop. This is a legitimate picture. My fiance and my sister both live at those apartments that are just on the edge of Northport. The apartments are called Royal Hills Apartments. I see that car every weekend I go to visit, and sure enough it does have an Auburn plate just like that on the front. I've always found it to be pretty funny.

If you are still skeptical, I can have my sister take multiple pictures of it for you per request. I can also describe to you every small detail about that apartment area if your skepticism still lingers.

Can you get your sister to break into the guy's apartment and snap some pics of his secret documents outlining his plans to bust Bama players as well? :big:

Is your sister cute? Maybe she can pose in a few pics?

I've been following this thread all morning and its cracking me up. I'm with the crowd that says "so what." Everyone in this state has an allegience to one school or another, or at minimum has a favorite. That doesn't make them bad at their job.

BG has attempted to imply that by being an Auburn fan and declaring himself so, this cop is in someway jaded and making false arrests. He can deny it all he wants, and he's never said it directly, but why else post the picture. Its a stupid innuendo.

BG, you know what, I'm an auburn grad, and I wear an Auburn logo badge tag with my hospital badges. Whenever I treat patients that are alabama fans, I intentionally don't give them the right antibiotics and i withhold pain meds from them because they by being Alabama fans, deserve it. All because my collegiate allegience causes me to do so. Interesting huh? This whole post is a flame pure and simple.

Can you get your sister to break into the guy's apartment and snap some pics of his secret documents outlining his plans to bust Bama players as well? :big:

If she'd cover up her censored parts with the secret documents it would be even better. That way it could be posted on here. And BG would have something he could enjoy in the secret documents, and all the rest of us could have something we like in a scantily clad female :poke:

1) Breaking and entering? No, but I can have her take pictures of all sides of that car.

2) I guess she is... <_<

3) Perhaps, if only to prove it's legitimacy.

She does photography as her job in Tuscaloser. May have to give her a call today after my classes.

Side note: that little area in the background of that picture up that hill is where I normally wash my car on the weekends. The hose they have sucks but it gets the job done. :)

BG has attempted to imply that by being an Auburn fan and declaring himself so, this cop is in someway jaded and making false arrests. He can deny it all he wants, and he's never said it directly, but why else post the picture. Its a stupid innuendo.

No that's not what I was saying. I was saying it could be a problem because the person who BREAKS the law could potentially use it to create reasonable doubt in his defense...I've said it about 11 times and you people keep ignoring me and putting words in my mouth. I never accused anyone of making false arrests. I think it's just poor judgement that's all.

No that's not what I was saying. I was saying it could be a problem because the person who BREAKS the law could potentially use it to create reasonable doubt in his defense...I've said it about 11 times and you people keep ignoring me and putting words in my mouth. I never accused anyone of making false arrests. I think it's just poor judgement that's all.

I know what you are saying and I'm saying that assumption is without merit. Where would it stop? Christian arresting non-christian, black vs white, male vs. female. It just doesn't hold water. I would think a lawyer that proposed this defense would be either held in contempt or laughed out of court.

Do I agree its probably not best placed on a vehicle that belongs to the city or state? Yeah. Do I think its a valid or even concievable defense of arrest? No.

Maybe some of our legal experts could weigh in? I would think there would have to be some other behavior to set precedent of a bias when it comes to arrest or some comment made. Thats why I made the comment about my patients. You can't jump to the assumption it taints my behavior in any way just by showing your school colors.

Do you not think it's an opportunity for an Alabama player who's arrested by a cop with an AU tag on his car...to raise reasonable doubt in Tuscaloosa before a jury of Bama fans? I think it's a stretch at best...but it doesn't mean it's not a tangible concern.

Similarly, so you guys don't think I'm picking on Auburn...swap AU with Bama in my previous paragraph.

Swap or not, it would never cross my mind.

If a Tuscaloosa jury is that superficial, then thats their problem. They release the guilty party into their own community. I still don't think it would happen. But then again, I've been surprised before.

If a Tuscaloosa jury is that superficial...

dude, did you not get the memo? we've already successfully infiltrated all of tuscaloosa county's justice department, including everyone who has jury duty for the next 4 years. you're damned right they'd be that superficial -- it's our masterplan!

All I have to say as a tax payer in the city of Tuscaloosa, I want the tag off. This is not a personal vehicle, and is owned by the city of Tuscaloosa. I wouldn't want a Bama tag on there either. I work for a corporation with a fleet of cars, and we do not allow personal license plates on the cars. The car represents our company and it is not the personal property of the driver.

All I have to say as a tax payer in the city of Tuscaloosa, I want the tag off. This is not a personal vehicle, and is owned by the city of Tuscaloosa. I wouldn't want a Bama tag on there either. I work for a corporation with a fleet of cars, and we do not allow personal license plates on the cars. The car represents our company and it is not the personal property of the driver.

dunkin-1.gif

I smell a mullet.

Archived