Interesting

BamaGrad03

I didn't read eight pages of comment on this. I'll simply say that common sense would tell any reasonable person that there is NO WAY a Tuscaloosa police car has an AU tag on it. End of story, for anyone capable of rational thought.

Funny, there have been AU fans on this board who have confirmed that they've seen it with their own eyes. Maybe you should have read a few of the other pages.

bamagrad, you just destroyed any shred of credibilty you had left. you sir, are an idiot.

Thankfully, I don't seek nor require, validation from someone like you. Crediblity is relative.

Example: Some people would place credibility with those who can bring substance to a post without name calling. Or maybe some people place credibility with those who own a keyboard with a shift key.

One man's name-calling is another man's anthropological classification. Doesn't change the fact that you are an idiot.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't read eight pages of comment on this. I'll simply say that common sense would tell any reasonable person that there is NO WAY a Tuscaloosa police car has an AU tag on it. End of story, for anyone capable of rational thought.

Funny, there have been AU fans on this board who have confirmed that they've seen it with their own eyes. Maybe you should have read a few of the other pages.

Now I have read all nine pages. There has been ONE person that claims to have seen it. Pictures were to follow, but as of this time no pictures have materialized. I don't believe there is a Tuscaloosa police car that displays that tag in the course of daily business.

I guess this was more the reason for the post than anything. That's why I said the same thing about Bama tags...I don't want ANY fan gear on ANY tags. Whether it be Bama, Auburn, or anyone. Just seems like it would open a huge can o' worms.

That's why your picture is a fake, not the real deal.

I really think that they would ask if you are a Bama fan, and you would be disqualified. The only time that I have ever served on a jury here, it was a case between 2 doctors, and they asked if you worked in the medical field. You had to stand and say what position that you ever had in the medical profession, and it was up to the lawyers to decide whether to keep you or not. I am not saying that any crime should be swept under the rug, but I don't think that some of the cases should be brought to trial. I guess it is just a change of the times. If some of these cases where if you yell at teammates in the street, and some of the other stuff was considered disorderly conduct, back when I was in school, I guess we would have all gone to jail. I believe in kids having a good time as long as they do not hurt someone else while they are having fun.

Holy crap! Did I miss a trial involving the past Bammer player issues?!?!?! I guess the law, and all involved didn't think so either Judge Bama My Heart.

So, what exactly should have been done differently? What does this have to do with Barack O'Bamagrad's post and the car with an Auburn plate???

Hey, get off your high horse. I was just joking around about the court issue, and how I would handle it if asked to be on a jury for a case involving a Bama player. I thought that we were just discussing it. I wasn't trying to be any kind of judge, and I was just answering a question, and I meant no harm.

The thing with the license plate. My feelings are, if it's there remove it or remove the officer. Just like if there is a Bama cheerleader that goes on TV during the Iron Bowl, and says his heart is in Auburn, then we pull the scholarship and send him where he can be with his heart.

bamagrad, you just destroyed any shred of credibilty you had left. you sir, are an idiot.

Thankfully, I don't seek nor require, validation from someone like you. Crediblity is relative.

Example: Some people would place credibility with those who can bring substance to a post without name calling. Or maybe some people place credibility with those who own a keyboard with a shift key.

Your killing yourself BG. "those who own a keyboard with a shift key." I mean seriously, did you go to the Screech Powers school of comebacks? :lol:

Even if it was real, who cares? Its not like

1) the driver of the car did anything wrong

2) would throw professionalism out the window and stalk uat football players

Walk on the AU campus. You'll see plenty of AU EMPLOYEES and STUDENTS that have that friggin A all over their car. Big whoop.

But that wouldnt make for endless hours of crap on the PFRN and on the Turd message boards....

Its also the bars fault.

Its everyones fault but the players at this point.

It's the beer brewer's fault too...

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw this cop put a kid in cuffs in his car that was wearing a Auburn hat outside the Legacy last Saturday.

Funny how this is the first time the TPD Cruiser, with MYTHICAL Tag on the front, has been mentioned...let me restate that for you bammeretards.....THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IT HAS EVER BEEN MENTIONED......EEVVEERR.

Don't give me

"Well he just put it on"...Yeah, OKAY!

or

"It's been mentioned but I don't rememeber when or why nor do I have link to prove that the car has been mentioned before the whole Rashad Johnson arrest."

You bammers are not only the lowest of the lows but you talk out of yalls mouth from ALL Angles Worse than Hillary Clinton does. It's really sad...And it's sad that yall go on National Television to describe how the Turnader went.

Here's one that I saw today, floating around.....Hmmm, kinda looks like the same cruiser, does it not?

l_511019534097c9d591a5cbd8b8872481.jpg

i'm a graphic designer and spend all day every day wrist deep in the entire adobe creative suite, and i don't agree with you at all, bg. your use of photoshop has obviously not granted you the fundamentals of perspective one would need to understand that the tag isn't skewed correctly at all to function realistically. the skew is too sharp to the right. it's also too bright white for a car in a real shadowed environment, and is not at all integrated with the plate cover that you can see in the last photo posted (which obviously has a blacked out spot over the actual front plate). it was made as a quick joke, and you got duped.

Claims of BARNER Cops in Tuscaloosa go back to August of last year folks.

Monday, August 20

Racist, Barner Cops Entrap Simeon Castille

Tuscaloosa Police Department Hates America :roflol:

Castille, 21, was charged with disorderly conduct and booked into the Tuscaloosa County Jail at 3:30 a.m. He made $500 bond and was released at 4:25 a.m., according to jail records.

What could possibly explain this rash of recent arrests under the Nick Saban regime? 4 football players in 5 weeks?!? Certainly, this is not just a lack of discipline or good judgment on behalf of some overly-entitled college kids. No, this is much, much more...

As one enlightened tider said on The Opening Drive this morning, "Simeon is a model citizen...Them Tuscaloosa police need to get they priorities straight...I ain't tryin' to say anything, but there may be some other schools involved in this..."

Ya Damn Right! These so called "officers" are certainly not "protecting and serving" Alabama football.

Let's set the record straight before we attemt to taint a highly decorated member of the pre-season All-SEC First Team. He's got a Crimson Tide All-American preacher of a daddy in Jeremiah Castille...A good Tider brother in Tim...He went to Briarwood CHRISTIAN school...he's a team leader. He's even a founding father of Saban's groundbreaking, and completely not bull**** "Peer Intervention Group." Simeon would never do anything to hurt UAT.

Surely Simeon just took a break from his study group at two in the morning to offer Designated Driver services to some of his morally ambiguous teammates. That's the only explanation that makes sense here.

Obviously, there is a Big Blue hand in all this. What better way to hurt the tide than send undercover Barner fans to infiltrate the elite forces of the Tuscaloosa P.D.? It might take years to earn the Tider's trust, but it'll be worth it. Those Auburners knew they couldn't beat Saban in a fair fight, so I guess they'll just try and bring him down from the inside. It's genius. Who here hasn't seen "The Departed?" Surely the flagship university's highly educated fanbase will piece together this nazi-esque plot. (Tuscaloosa is to Occupied France as the football team is to the Juden) Case in point:

An eye witness account (that was told to somebody who posted it on a messageboard which was then intercepted by rolltideroll.com. Good as gospel)...

Simeon and Rashad Where have we heard that name before???? were at a club with their girlfriends. As they were all leaving Simeon and Rashad were wrestling with and trying to pull BJ and Caldwell out of a car. Simeon was pretty loud and two cops came running up and grabbed him. They cuffed him and pulled his wallet out and while Simeon was trying to tell them he was only playing. The cop with the wallet looked at the other cop and said sarcastically "should we call the coach"? The informant said the other cop stated "nah, let him find out through the newspaper." They arrested him for disorderly conduct. None of the other players or girlfriends, who were all black, wanted to talk to the cops, both white, for fear of being arrested too. So Simeon was carried off to jail and held for about four hours.

And I thought we had made so much progress as a state and a conference. These evil, racist, cartoonish Auburn sympathizing police officers have set our state back decades and should be castrated. I'm surprised Saban hasn't dropped the charges and at least fired these two rogue, barner honkies.

Next thing you know it's gonna be,

"Hey there's a Football player conversing with a white woman...here, plant this dime bag that boy's pocket...Oh, and War Eagle."

I think if you look above the P and O in police you can still see two marks from the writing of whatever city that police car came from before the photoshop. Dont some police cars have ther car number on a tag in the front license holder too?

As I say so often, nothing is better than a few facts. They overcome raw, rampant, speculation every time.

http://blog.al.com/rapsheet

Now can this insane thread be terminated and put in the trash?

How long before saban has him axed? B)

I don't care if Jesus Christ tells me that's a real tag in that picture, I can plainly see with my two eyes and knowledge of photoshop, let alone physics of natural light, and simple common sense that this is the ONLY picture in existence of said Auburn tag despite there being pictures of the same 296 car WITHOUT the tag, that this is as bogus as Nick Saban holding up the MNC trophy.

Where's this supposed "Auburn fan" that claimed he could put plenty more pictures of it up "if we wanted him to."

Well, I want you to. You'd be the only person in the world who has seen that tag on that car at any other angle in any other picture. Besides the drunk rednecks that call Finebaum who also claim they "Seen it" every time someone gets arrested on the strip, along with UFOs and the Virgin Mary in their grilled cheese sandwich.

I'm more disturbed now that this police chief is claiming that it was real. Is this what Saban met with the mayor about?

cnpca1280-vi.jpg

Case closed.

Also, bammers, care to address the other bammer propaganda about Rashad Johnson's lawyer claiming the tape differed from what actually happened at the Legacy that night, so you all clung to that claiming he must be an angel capable of no wrongdoing?

Yeah, the "discrepancy" was that when the police said he "pushed a bouncer to the ground (see tape)", the bouncer didn't actually fall all the way to the ground. But I'll let you lamely attempt to defend that in its proper thread.

I don't care if Jesus Christ tells me that's a real tag in that picture, I can plainly see with my two eyes and knowledge of photoshop, let alone physics of natural light, and simple common sense that this is the ONLY picture in existence of said Auburn tag despite there being pictures of the same 296 car WITHOUT the tag, that this is as bogus as Nick Saban holding up the MNC trophy.

Where's this supposed "Auburn fan" that claimed he could put plenty more pictures of it up "if we wanted him to."

Well, I want you to. You'd be the only person in the world who has seen that tag on that car at any other angle in any other picture. Besides the drunk rednecks that call Finebaum who also claim they "Seen it" every time someone gets arrested on the strip, along with UFOs and the Virgin Mary in their grilled cheese sandwich.

I'm more disturbed now that this police chief is claiming that it was real. Is this what Saban met with the mayor about?

cnpca1280-vi.jpg

Case closed.

Also, bammers, care to address the other bammer propaganda about Rashad Johnson's lawyer claiming the tape differed from what actually happened at the Legacy that night, so you all clung to that claiming he must be an angel capable of no wrongdoing?

Yeah, the "discrepancy" was that when the police said he "pushed a bouncer to the ground (see tape)", the bouncer didn't actually fall all the way to the ground. But I'll let you lamely attempt to defend that in its proper thread.

Speaking of Rashad Johnson, Finescum was saying that he was watching a video of the incident yesterday. Does anyone know if that video is posted anywhere?

1) I still think the pic looks totally photoshopped.

2) From ITAT Premium Board.

Word is that this was payback for a bet. If the officer lost (which he did)

he had to put on Auburn tag on his car for 1 month.

missingtuscaloosa.jpg

Where's the name TUSCALOOSA on the passenger side in the "Tiger Eyes" shot? I realize there's a glare (stripes are faint compared to right shot). But it would seem the name has disappeared. Just sayin'. :blink:

Even their pickup truck cars have Tuscaloosa on them. (This is not a photoshop, I can verify that I myself took this picture in all seriousness).

T-townPolice.jpg

Now I have read all nine pages. There has been ONE person that claims to have seen it. Pictures were to follow, but as of this time no pictures have materialized. I don't believe there is a Tuscaloosa police car that displays that tag in the course of daily business.

I called my sister today and she went to go look for the car but didn't see it. She's going to go check again in an hour and take pictures if he's there. He normally backs in to his parking spot just like that so it's easy to snap a quick picture.

I'd laugh if he mysteriously took it off. :roflol: Perhaps our plan on Tuscaloosa domination will not come to fruition after all.

Besides, I wouldn't think of it to be a big deal anyway, otherwise I would have posted this long ago. He's had that tag on his car for over two years IIRC.

EDIT: I didn't see that someone else had already posted that it was the real deal! I'll still have my sister take pictures to see if he has removed the tag.

EDIT2: for those still skeptical, please take my word for it as an avid Auburn fan and as someone who wouldn't lie about something like this, especially with it being posted by a Bammer. I'm not delusional. This tag really has been on that car for quite some time. And don't call me a mullet. :D

There are two possibilities to all this:

1. There really is a Police Officer in Tuscaloosa who has had an Auburn tag on his car but (2) it's not the one in the original pic which indeed may be photoshoped.

So everybody can be right. Yea!!! Now can we move on?

Archived