Interesting

BamaGrad03

BG has attempted to imply that by being an Auburn fan and declaring himself so, this cop is in someway jaded and making false arrests. He can deny it all he wants, and he's never said it directly, but why else post the picture. Its a stupid innuendo.

No that's not what I was saying. I was saying it could be a problem because the person who BREAKS the law could potentially use it to create reasonable doubt in his defense...I've said it about 11 times and you people keep ignoring me and putting words in my mouth. I never accused anyone of making false arrests. I think it's just poor judgement that's all.

I work for a corporation with a fleet of cars,

Pizza Hut or Papa Johns? :roflol:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BG!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!

It has FINALLY! FINALLY! been said!

BG has finally admitted, that a plastic Auburn tag on a police car might be so damning to the legal system in Tuscaloosa, that it just might dismantle the system as we know it today in that hapless little shantee town.

Here today... in this tiny, stupid little thread, the heavens have opened up, and all that has been known about redneck nation has rained down upon us through the voice of BamaGrad03.

Thank you BG. Thank you.

This "debate" is priceless:

BG: Interesting.

AUN: Why?

BG: Don't know. Just thought I'd post it.

AUN: Why? It's fake.

BG: No it isn't.

AUN: Yes, it is, but who cares.

BG: It's not fake.

AUN: So F'ing What!

BG: Just sayin' it's interesting.

AUN: Then why post it?

BG: Just cause. Maybe it's not right for a TPD Car to have a tag like that.

AUN: It's fake, but who cares anyway.

BG: Well, I don't know if it's fake or not. A TPD Car shouldn't have a tag like that.

AUN: Fine, it's fake, and we don't care.

BG: Yes you do! And uh uh ... it's interesting and stuff. I don't know if it's fake or not.

AUN: Fine, fake or not. We don't care.

BG: It could bring the legal system to it's friggin' knees!

AUN: That's stupid!

BG: Yeah, bu bu bu it COULD be bad for courts in Tuscaloosa...

F'ing LOVELY! I love this. Makes for a fun afternoon when weather is crap and I've got nothing better to do today.

B):thumbsup:

If a Tuscaloosa jury is that superficial...

dude, did you not get the memo? we've already successfully infiltrated all of tuscaloosa county's justice department, including everyone who has jury duty for the next 4 years. you're damned right they'd be that superficial -- it's our masterplan!

You, know this made me think. What would I ever do if called for jury duty and one of the cases was against a Bama player. I would want to do the right thing, but hey it's in my heart. I am sure that they would ask if you were a Bama fan, and you would be disqualified, but I wonder if you would be disqualified if you were an Auburn fan. If so, who would be left to be on the jury?

You, know this made me think. What would I ever do if called for jury duty and one of the cases was against a Bama player. I would want to do the right thing, but hey it's in my heart. I am sure that they would ask if you were a Bama fan, and you would be disqualified, but I wonder if you would be disqualified if you were an Auburn fan. If so, who would be left to be on the jury?

Further proof of the dimentia that is Bammer Fan-ism. Poor BMH, BG, and others inflicted with this severe issue, don't grasp that everything in the city of Tuscaloosa, and that not all people in Tuscaloosa, are wrapped up in football so tightly, that decisions can't be made outside of it.

There are people in that city that don't give a **** about The Crimson Tide, or football period.

Fact is BMH, if you are so unable to seperate it from your civic duty, then you'd be disqualified, and someone else not so mentally impaired would take your spot.

Don't put that kind of pressure on yourself. It's not healthy.

tpd.jpg

This totally not photoshopped picture debunks the AU conspiracy theory by clearly showing a prominent rec member attempting to destroy evidence that was used to throw the media off the trail. Clever... B)

I think we all know the new Bama Saying...

From "it was the probation and Shula's fault" to

It's an Auburn Conspiracy and the Tuscaloosa Cops are the head of it!!!

Can't wait to hear whats next from the Bamas. I have a thought though "Saban wasn't the coach we thought he was, we didn't want him anyway!" Row Thide Row

copplateiy1.jpg

LOLz.

And it still has that bling...

Now, does this model come with free tennis shoes and copies of tests?

Further proof of the dimentia that is Bammer Fan-ism. Poor BMH, BG, and others inflicted with this severe issue, don't grasp that everything in the city of Tuscaloosa, and that not all people in Tuscaloosa, are wrapped up in football so tightly, that decisions can't be made outside of it.

There are people in that city that don't give a **** about The Crimson Tide, or football period.

Fact is BMH, if you are so unable to seperate it from your civic duty, then you'd be disqualified, and someone else not so mentally impaired would take your spot.

Hey, I was just kidding, but I truly wouldn't want to be put in that position. Unless it was for a player that pulled a gun on someone, even I would put him away. That is just wrong, and I wouldn't even care if it was a water pistol. There is so much happening on a college campus that someone scaring people with a gun should be punished with jail time.

Hey, I was just kidding, but I truly wouldn't want to be put in that position. Unless it was for a player that pulled a gun on someone, even I would put him away. That is just wrong, and I wouldn't even care if it was a water pistol. There is so much happening on a college campus that someone scaring people with a gun should be punished with jail time.

So would you go to the Judge and say "I'm a Bama Fan and I can't serve on a Jury if a player is involved. BUT if he pulled a gun on someone even a water pistol I say we throw the book at him and lock him away until he's 80!" So DUI drugs and all the other stuff should just be swept under the rug?

So would you go to the Judge and say "I'm a Bama Fan and I can't serve on a Jury if a player is involved. BUT if he pulled a gun on someone even a water pistol I say we throw the book at him and lock him away until he's 80!" So DUI drugs and all the other stuff should just be swept under the rug?

I really think that they would ask if you are a Bama fan, and you would be disqualified. The only time that I have ever served on a jury here, it was a case between 2 doctors, and they asked if you worked in the medical field. You had to stand and say what position that you ever had in the medical profession, and it was up to the lawyers to decide whether to keep you or not. I am not saying that any crime should be swept under the rug, but I don't think that some of the cases should be brought to trial. I guess it is just a change of the times. If some of these cases where if you yell at teammates in the street, and some of the other stuff was considered disorderly conduct, back when I was in school, I guess we would have all gone to jail. I believe in kids having a good time as long as they do not hurt someone else while they are having fun.

I really think that they would ask if you are a Bama fan, and you would be disqualified. The only time that I have ever served on a jury here, it was a case between 2 doctors, and they asked if you worked in the medical field. You had to stand and say what position that you ever had in the medical profession, and it was up to the lawyers to decide whether to keep you or not. I am not saying that any crime should be swept under the rug, but I don't think that some of the cases should be brought to trial. I guess it is just a change of the times. If some of these cases where if you yell at teammates in the street, and some of the other stuff was considered disorderly conduct, back when I was in school, I guess we would have all gone to jail. I believe in kids having a good time as long as they do not hurt someone else while they are having fun.

Holy crap! Did I miss a trial involving the past Bammer player issues?!?!?! I guess the law, and all involved didn't think so either Judge Bama My Heart.

So, what exactly should have been done differently? What does this have to do with Barack O'Bamagrad's post and the car with an Auburn plate???

I hate to be fanning the flames here guys, but I know 100% that is NOT a photoshop. This is a legitimate picture. My fiance and my sister both live at those apartments that are just on the edge of Northport. The apartments are called Royal Hills Apartments. I see that car every weekend I go to visit, and sure enough it does have an Auburn plate just like that on the front. I've always found it to be pretty funny.

If you are still skeptical, I can have my sister take multiple pictures of it for you per request. I can also describe to you every small detail about that apartment area if your skepticism still lingers.

I smell a mullet.

Well that's certainly a first! I don't think anyone's ever mistaken me for a Bammer. As an Auburn student and future graduate in May I can honestly say I've been an Auburn fan all my life. My mother and my sister on the other hand have not seen the light.

I guess this does call for more photos!

I think we all know the new Bama Saying...

From "it was the probation and Shula's fault" to

It's an Auburn Conspiracy and the Tuscaloosa Cops are the head of it!!!

Can't wait to hear whats next from the Bamas. I have a thought though "Saban wasn't the coach we thought he was, we didn't want him anyway!" Row Thide Row

When our conspiracy is complete and Saban defaults on his yearly rent check for Jordan-Hare West, we may find ourselves buying Iron Bowl tickets hosted by the local prison.

I'm sure if this wasn't a TPD car with an AU tag or an APD car with a UAT tag, you wouldn't care enough to have ever thought about having an opinion on it.

Yeah, that's counter to what I've said about 183 times in this very thread. But whatever. If you choose to blatantly ignore what I post, why do you even respond? It makes you look ignorant.

What you're suggesting is no different than saying no person, when acting in any capacity other than their own (while on their personal time) should ever display any allegiances or preferences towards any group, organization, cause, university, initiative, politician, sports team, business, etc. It's not only asanine, it's impossible to enforce. This means no hats, shirts, class rings, tattoos, comments (Roll Tide, War Eagle) that could possibly make someone think their ulterior motive was anything but objectively professional.

I'm suggesting nothing of the sort. To compare a dude in advertising or finance who wears a AU pin on his shirt to someone who has decided to place his allegiances on a GOVERNMENT OWNED POLICE VEHICLE is retarded. Yes RETARDED. Again, I'm not saying it would happen...but to suggest that it couldn't potentially be a problem (and easily avoided one) is short sighted at best.

Does the police cruiser BELONG to the police officer? Or does it belong to the taxpayers?

Yes, BG... claiming that others are ignorant is the surest way to make yourself look highly intellectual. I'll stand by my claim, because I choose to believe that their isn't someone on this sphere that is upset and offended at the thought of a government employee placing any personalized item on government property. I'm hoping, beyond all hope, that you honestly don't believe the BS you're spouting.

While you're at it, let's ban all photos hanging on the walls of government employees offices. They don't own those offices! They can't put their damn photos there! How dare they?!

Please find a worthy cause and start parading for something that actually makes two s---s worth of difference in the world.

Surely you can wrap your massive IQ and "master of logic" skills around that.

I'm sure if this wasn't a TPD car with an AU tag or an APD car with a UAT tag, you wouldn't care enough to have ever thought about having an opinion on it.

Yeah, that's counter to what I've said about 183 times in this very thread. But whatever. If you choose to blatantly ignore what I post, why do you even respond? It makes you look ignorant.

What you're suggesting is no different than saying no person, when acting in any capacity other than their own (while on their personal time) should ever display any allegiances or preferences towards any group, organization, cause, university, initiative, politician, sports team, business, etc. It's not only asanine, it's impossible to enforce. This means no hats, shirts, class rings, tattoos, comments (Roll Tide, War Eagle) that could possibly make someone think their ulterior motive was anything but objectively professional.

I'm suggesting nothing of the sort. To compare a dude in advertising or finance who wears a AU pin on his shirt to someone who has decided to place his allegiances on a GOVERNMENT OWNED POLICE VEHICLE is retarded. Yes RETARDED. Again, I'm not saying it would happen...but to suggest that it couldn't potentially be a problem (and easily avoided one) is short sighted at best.

Does the police cruiser BELONG to the police officer? Or does it belong to the taxpayers?

Yes, BG... claiming that others are ignorant is the surest way to make yourself look highly intellectual. I'll stand by my claim, because I choose to believe that their isn't someone on this sphere that is upset and offended at the thought of a government employee placing any personalized item on government property. I'm hoping, beyond all hope, that you honestly don't believe the BS you're spouting.

While you're at it, let's ban all photos hanging on the walls of government employees offices. They don't own those offices! They can't put their damn photos there! How dare they?!

Please find a worthy cause and start parading for something that actually makes two s---s worth of difference in the world.

Surely you can wrap your massive IQ and "master of logic" skills around that.

I'll take up for BG here, No they shouldn't be allowed to display private property on the outside of a gov't vehicle. If they want to put a french vanilla air freshener in it or a picture of their wife and kids on the dash that's fine. But they are projecting personal opinions from a gov't vehicle that should be impartial. And it doesn't limit itself to school affiliation. Would it be okay if a police car had a pro life or pro choice sticker on it? Or how about a presidential candidate sticker on it?

it's time to put this whole post to rest and move on. no one has mentioned on here that there is a problem on the strip in t-town. Anybody been listing to SLIMEBAUM today? Several African American males have called in saying that the bar in question discriminates against blacks. I hate to break it to the caller that it's not just the bar it's the whole university. Whenever you get a bunch of redneck descendents of the kkk going to school you have this problem. They love you when your scoring touchdowns but no way in hell you can get in their club. And Star Jackson if you happened to read this post let me fill you in on something. Right now the Bamzo nation sees you as a savior right along with Saban, until you throw your first interception or loose your first game. Thank I’m kidding just ask Andrew Zow!

The problems in T=town have nothing to do with Auburn but bama fans wish they did. And last but not least if it's Auburn cops causing the problems why in the world did the university police call for back up from the TPD? I'm through with this topic! WDE everyone!

oh, i see what you're saying. i really have no idea. i doubt it would be a take home, they usually only allow those if you live within X amount of miles from the station. Alberta, AL is prob about 50 miles from T-Town. but i don't doubt the authenticity of Audrew1's photo, as it looks just as the cruisers i have seen.

No, this image is from University Blvd in Alberta City Alabama, roughly 2 miles from the Welcome to UA sign on university.

Link to "Alberta City Alabama" on google

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...009785&z=17

Link to "Leland Lanes" bowling alley in the picture

I could be wrong. But I think it's pretty accurate. Google maps pulls up the heart of Alberta City on 23rd ave. Leland is on 26th.

So 2 miles, not 50.

i was looking at Alberta, AL not Alberta City, AL. my mistake.

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed this Cruiser yesterday and I took a picture of it.....Again, Definitely NOT Photoshopped, or it Might Be. It is interesting though. I'm not saying it is or isn't photoshopped, but it Might not be photoshopped.

l_520390edd75a46b8680271920fb8369d.jpg

($1 to MDM4AU)

oh, i see what you're saying. i really have no idea. i doubt it would be a take home, they usually only allow those if you live within X amount of miles from the station. Alberta, AL is prob about 50 miles from T-Town. but i don't doubt the authenticity of Audrew1's photo, as it looks just as the cruisers i have seen.

No, this image is from University Blvd in Alberta City Alabama, roughly 2 miles from the Welcome to UA sign on university.

Link to "Alberta City Alabama" on google

Link to "Leland Lanes" bowling alley in the picture

I could be wrong. But I think it's pretty accurate. Google maps pulls up the heart of Alberta City on 23rd ave. Leland is on 26th.

So 2 miles, not 50.

i was looking at Alberta, AL not Alberta City, AL. my mistake.

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed this Cruiser yesterday and I took a picture of it.....Again, Definitely NOT Photoshopped, or it Might Be. It is interesting though. I'm not saying it is or isn't photoshopped, but it Might not be photoshopped.

l_520390edd75a46b8680271920fb8369d.jpg

($1 to MDM4AU)

Now, that's funny right there...

I didn't read eight pages of comment on this. I'll simply say that common sense would tell any reasonable person that there is NO WAY a Tuscaloosa police car has an AU tag on it. End of story, for anyone capable of rational thought.

All Auburn fans in the TPD will soon be issued one of these. Catch 'em faster.

dal0020.jpg

1936 Auburn Sportster

I didn't read eight pages of comment on this. I'll simply say that common sense would tell any reasonable person that there is NO WAY a Tuscaloosa police car has an AU tag on it. End of story, for anyone capable of rational thought.

Funny, there have been AU fans on this board who have confirmed that they've seen it with their own eyes. Maybe you should have read a few of the other pages.

bamagrad, you just destroyed any shred of credibilty you had left. you sir, are an idiot.

Thankfully, I don't seek nor require, validation from someone like you. Crediblity is relative.

Example: Some people would place credibility with those who can bring substance to a post without name calling. Or maybe some people place credibility with those who own a keyboard with a shift key.

Archived