This is John McCain

RunInRed

Highlights from his recent world tour...not sure I see many differences from Bush.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/...ref=videosearch

Go ahead and enlighten us as to Obama's. Will he plant flowers that spell out "HOPE" in hostile regions and that will make terrorists not attack since he planted such pretty flowers.

Highlights from his recent world tour...not sure I see many differences from Bush.

So the last line of the piece that said "very much unlike the president he hopes to succeed"...what was that about?

I hardly think the unability to discern the difference between Sunni and Shia terrorists is a deal breaker for foreign policy. Both of them want you dead.

Oh great, he's bought into the "climate change " hoax. :no:

Bomb Iran? Now that was funny. I don't care who ya are...... :roflol:

He made one remark about Iran training al Qaeda, and not Shia extremist ? BFD!! Like that make a hell of a lot of difference ? McCain looked pretty Presidential, if ya ask me.

McCain looks like a decrepid old fart who is no smarter than Bush. Worse, he has to tote Lieberman around to prop him up. I thought HE was the foreign policy expert?

More Bush..no thanks.

McCain looks like a decrepid old fart who is no smarter than Bush. Worse, he has to tote Lieberman around to prop him up. I thought HE was the foreign policy expert?

More Bush..no thanks.

Wow, talk about self delusion. :roflol: " decrepid old fart " ? McCain is anything but, and that's no way to talk about your future President. As for Lieberman, McCain doesn't NEED to tow him around as a prop, he's there as a sign for true bi-partisanship, for REAL change and they're legitimately good friends. Not the phony alliances Barack or Hillary will be forced to endure. And I'll bet you dollars to donuts that neither of them will be seen w/ a Republican either.

More Bush..no thanks.

Wow, talk about self delusion. :roflol: " decrepid old fart " ? McCain is anything but, and that's no way to talk about your future President. As for Lieberman, McCain doesn't NEED to tow him around as a prop, he's there as a sign for true bi-partisanship, for REAL change and they're legitimately good friends. Not the phony alliances Barack or Hillary will be forced to endure. And I'll bet you dollars to donuts that neither of them will be seen w/ a Republican either.

You'll owe me some donuts. Obama has worked closely with many Republican Senators including Hagel, Lugar, Coburn, Bond, and others.

I bet some Republicans will even serve in his cabinet.

You'll owe me some donuts. Obama has worked closely with many Republican Senators including Hagel, Lugar, Coburn, Bond, and others.

Where on the campaign trail has Barack been seen w/ high ranking , senior GOP members ? I missed those appearances.

Hard to serve on a man's cabinet when he's not President. :P

More Bush..no thanks.

so Obama worked with them on some Conservative legislation? don't think it was very conservative since it wasn't enough to knock him down a few notches as being one of the most liberal senators.

Maybe they worked together. Maybe those particular Republicans worked with him.

and you bet some Republicans will serve in Obama's cabinent, yet, you say McCain needs Lieberman to prop him up. ok :thumbsup:

that's why McCain is not well recieved because he crosses over and works with Kennedy on immigration and Feingold on campaign finance reform. Why can't a liberal/democrat cross over and help sponsor Conservative/Republican legislation?

More Bush..no thanks.

So you are now discriminating based on his age? BTW all the fervent Obama supporters I know...that's their go to criticsm - "he's too old"...I guess now we are picking presidents based on how cool they look. Goes right along with campaigning on hope.

You have yet to show how McCain = Bush.

More Bush..no thanks.

So you are now discriminating based on his age? BTW all the fervent Obama supporters I know...that's their go to criticsm - "he's too old"...I guess now we are picking presidents based on how cool they look. Goes right along with campaigning on hope.

You have yet to show how McCain = Bush.

Stay the course and more of the same with Iraq = 4 more years of Bush

Stay the course and more of the same with Iraq = 4 more years of Bush

We kinda have to now. That's BECAUSE Bush got us into the war...not because everybody who thinks we should finish the job is exactly like him.

One of my friends just got back from serving 6 months in Iraq...this after 2 tours in Afghanistan. He would disagree with Mr. Obama's plan to just jump ship and tell Iraq to )#*! off. He echoes the sentiments of many in the armed forces - people in the US have no idea how far we've come in Iraq...and how horrible it would be to cut and run now.

More Bush..no thanks.

I like how you call foul ALL the time, yet you tend to conveniently spin stuff in Obama's favor. FYI, it's called the Armed Services Committee that they both serve on, and not "toting Lieberman around" like you are trying to spin it. The reality you will have to face in November is the fact that McCain is a moderate Republican and historically works both sides of the isle, rather than having a track record being far to the left (when he votes, or it may have been worse) but claiming to have the ability to bring both sides together. One is called hope, and one is called reality.

More Bush..no thanks.

I like how you call foul ALL the time, yet you tend to conveniently spin stuff in Obama's favor. FYI, it's called the Armed Services Committee that they both serve on, and not "toting Lieberman around" like you are trying to spin it. The reality you will have to face in November is the fact that McCain is a moderate Republican and historically works both sides of the isle, rather than having a track record being far to the left (when he votes, or it may have been worse) but claiming to have the ability to bring both sides together. One is called hope, and one is called reality.

Wrong..Obama has a history of working on both sides of the aisle in both the state legislature of Illinois and the U.S. senate. This has been discussed in several threads before. Some quick examples:

In 2005, he co-sponsored the "Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act" introduced by Sen. John McCain (R-AZ); Partnering first with Sen. Dick Lugar (R-IN), and then with Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK), Obama successfully introduced two initiatives bearing his name. "Lugar-Obama" expands the Nunn-Lugar cooperative threat reduction concept to conventional weapons, including shoulder-fired missiles and anti-personnel mines. The "Coburn-Obama Transparency Act" provides for the web site USAspending.gov, managed by the Office of Management and Budget. The site lists all organizations receiving Federal funds from 2007 onward and provides breakdowns by the agency allocating the funds, the dollar amount given, and the purpose of the grant or contract. Later in 2007, Obama sponsored with Kit Bond (R-MO) an amendment to the 2008 Defense Authorization Act adding safeguards for personality disorder military discharges, and calling for a review by the Government Accountability Office following reports that the procedure had been used inappropriately to reduce government costs. He sponsored the "Iran Sanctions Enabling Act" supporting divestment of state pension funds from Iran's oil and gas industry, and joined Chuck Hagel (R-NE) in introducing legislation to reduce risks of nuclear terrorism. A provision from the Obama-Hagel bill was passed by Congress in December 2007 as an amendment to the State-Foreign Operations appropriations bill.

More Bush..no thanks.

Wrong..Obama has a history of working on both sides of the aisle in both the state legislature of Illinois and the U.S. senate. This has been discussed in several threads before. Some quick examples:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

It seems the facts don't jive with your spin!

What is sad is you actually believe that s*** you spew and expect everyone else to believe it as well.

Voting with Party

Barack Obama has voted with a majority of his Democratic colleagues 96.7% of the time during the current Congress. This percentage does not include votes in which Obama did not vote. See a list of his votes against his party since 1991

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congres.../against-party/

, a list of all Senators in the 110th Congress with a similar score

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congres...-voters/96/>

, or a full list of party voters.

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/members/o000167/

More Bush..no thanks.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

It seems the facts don't jive with your spin!

What is sad is you actually believe that s*** you spew and expect everyone else to believe it as well.

Voting with Party

Barack Obama has voted with a majority of his Democratic colleagues 96.7% of the time during the current Congress. This percentage does not include votes in which Obama did not vote. See a list of his votes against his party since 1991

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congres.../against-party/

, a list of all Senators in the 110th Congress with a similar score

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congres...-voters/96/>

, or a full list of party voters.

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/members/o000167/

I would like to add, only once prior to his campaign, and the remaining were after his campaing started. One could argue that those sponsorships were simply a campaign effort to offset his extremely liberal voting record and views in general.

Archived