Jay Barker engaged to Sara Evans

RunInRed

One lucky guy!

zoom_41183.jpg

sara-evans_0334.jpg

LOS ANGELES, March 24 (UPI) -- U.S. country music singer and one-time "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Sara Evans is engaged to former University of Alabama quarterback Jay Barker.

Barker is now the host of a morning radio show in Birmingham.

"The couple are enjoying their engagement and look forward to their upcoming nuptials," Evans' spokeswoman Lori Genes told People.com.

Evans and Barker, who have both been married before and have between them seven children from their previous relationships, have not yet set a wedding date, the report said.

The couple began dating before Thanksgiving of last year.

7 kids between them? That's smart family planning. Maybe it's best if they dont get married.

Is that a spray-on tan?

Does it really matter ???

Nope! Goodness, she is HAWT!

lets see.... Radio Talk show host / popular singer.... won't that bring down her tax bracket??

any way Damn she is a Hot ....U Go Jay...WDE!!!! even if u are a BAMMER

I thought Barker was super religous. Which is why I'm a little surprised he has divorced...

Wasn't necessarily his choice. His wife and the local CC Pro had a little say in it.

I thought Barker was super religous. Which is why I'm a little surprised he has divorced...

Wasn't necessarily his choice. His wife and the local CC Pro had a little say in it.

Yep.

'Ol Amy was taking the 9 iron in the rough.

One of my good friends here in Toronto played with Jay on the Toronto Argos (CFL – Yawn). They are close and said his wife slept with Jay best man in the wedding. I actually think he is clean in the deal.

One of my good friends here in Toronto played with Jay on the Toronto Argos (CFL – Yawn). They are close and said his wife slept with Jay best man in the wedding. I actually think he is clean in the deal.

I actually know someone who had that happen as well. Terrible to go through and I hope the best man thought it was worth it because you destroy any chance of keeping the friendship

impossible... he is an ex bammer, and now a saban worshiper.

Yep.

'Ol Amy was taking the 9 iron in the rough.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

I actually know someone who had that happen as well. Terrible to go through and I hope the best man thought it was worth it because you destroy any chance of keeping the friendship

Or your teeth if it was me! Just sayin' :no:

Archived