Typical Bammer fans

whiteplainstiger

is this what you will find on the other side of the door at a meth lab house?

Some retard posted this video trying to make fun of people...yet he's ignorant to even the basic principles of grammar.

"redneck's"....really?

I would love to mock them but to be honest, I probably look like a lunatic watching a UGA game

I go biserk almost the entire game

I can't imagine what people would say if a clip of me got put on YouTube watching a UGA game

Plus, the best clip is of this UF fan during the Auburn game -

Now that kid should and has been made fun of for being just absolutely hilarious

Very typical ...."It is what it is"...........

I would love to mock them but to be honest, I probably look like a lunatic watching a UGA game

I go biserk almost the entire game

I can't imagine what people would say if a clip of me got put on YouTube watching a UGA game

Plus, the best clip is of this UF fan during the Auburn game -

Now that kid should and has been made fun of for being just absolutely hilarious

The people in that video look like they are dirt poor. It looks like they have their tv set sitting on top of an old refrigerator. That video captures an old man picking a booger out of his nose and wiping it on his pants. There is an old woman in the back of the room who has a cigarette in one hand and a little baby in the other hand. Those are just a few of the reasons to make fun of the people in that video. I doubt you are dirt poor and do those other things while you are watching a Georgia game.

Some retard posted this video trying to make fun of people...yet he's ignorant to even the basic principles of grammar.

"redneck's"....really?

BG,

You reminded me of a list I made on my website, lifeinthecheapseats.com. I did this list on about March 10 and I think one of your posts was the reason I included "Really" in my list. So, thanks for the help. I would love BG and anybody else to give me feedback on my blog. Here is that list:

Cheap Seats Top Ten List of Cliches I Hate:

1. Git-R-Done. Made popular by the very unfunny (in Cheap Seats opinion) Larry the Cable Guy.

2. You’re killing me. Also yelled by a VMI fan at the umpire. Very hackneyed.

3. Sounds good. Used so much. Used a lot by my friend Laura, more by Nicole and ad nauseam by Amie.

4. That’s what I’m talkin’ about. Already discussed.

5. Whatever. Always said in an obnoxious tone. A lazy way to avoid answering a legitimate question.

6. The customer is always right. Not only cliched, but very incorrect. The customer is as wrong as they can possibly be many times.

7. Are we all happy campers? Ridiculous. If you ever hear Cheap Seats use this cliche hit me over the head with a shovel.

8. Don’t go there. A relative of whatever.

9. Thinking outside the box. One that had some merit at one time, but has been used to death.

10. Really? As in, “Do you really want to discuss illegal recruiting practices? Really?”

11. Dishonorable Mention: A little bit. Used a lot by Hollywood types a couple of years ago and spread annoyingly throughout the country.

Some I hate:

"There's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back"...regardless of the movie being good or bad, you aren't getting it back.

"Irregardless" - Not a word. If it were, it would mean "without without regard"...which translates to having regard.

"Wholenother" - Equates to "a whole another something".

"It is what it is"...of course it is. How could it be anything else but what it is?

Some I hate:

"There's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back"...regardless of the movie being good or bad, you aren't getting it back.

"Irregardless" - Not a word. If it were, it would mean "without without regard"...which translates to having regard.

"Wholenother" - Equates to "a whole another something".

"It is what it is"...of course it is. How could it be anything else but what it is?

You know BG even those that did not see the movie are unable to get those 2 hours back. I agree that is another annoying cliche. I don't hear people saying wholenother too much. I bet now that I have brought "sounds good" to your attention you will hear it a lot and be annoyed by it.

Some of the worst for me are:

Hi, how are you?

You sure look nice today!

You are such a good friend.

and the absolute worst:

I hope you have a nice day!

:P

Can I take your order? (mainly because I know going into it that you will get my order wrong anyway)

6 on one hand...half a dozen on the other

While greeting any elderly person. "How are you?"

You immediately realize any other greeting would have been better.....

"Well, not so good. My arthritis has flared up again and my I've got bone spurs in my feet so I can't walk real good and my doctor has me on this medicine for my..."

I've got some shpielcus in my gonnectiguzoid. (I'm sure the spelling is way off here.)

You know, if you run one of those humdifiers in your bedroom all night and rub some Vicks ointment on your chest before bed, you'll cough that right up in the morning.

I've got some shpielcus in my gonnectiguzoid. (I'm sure the spelling is way off here.)

I'd be more careful of who I'm sleeping around with these days.............

I'd be more careful of who I'm sleeping around with these days.............

Not that kind of shpielcus.

While greeting any elderly person. "How are you?"

You immediately realize any other greeting would have been better.....

"Well, not so good. My arthritis has flared up again and my I've got bone spurs in my feet so I can't walk real good and my doctor has me on this medicine for my..."

I don't want to get old and sound like that. We've got a 75 year old guy in Sunday School class that will give you the "ailment run down" every Sunday whether you ask or not.

Archived