Fire up the grill!

TexasTiger

That is total BS! There is no way in the world the Obama's could bring more beer to a BBQ than the McCains!

Another draw back to inviting McCain is he might get too angry if his steak gets a little to done to his liking,he would then turn over the grill, stab the cook with the BBQ tongs, and then get Cindy to back the Budwiser truck out of the driveway.

I have to admit, I'd probably rather BBQ with Obama too. I think the conversations would be a lot more interesting. Different backgrounds and perspectives and all that.

Another draw back to inviting McCain is he might get too angry if his steak gets a little to done to his liking,he would then turn over the grill, stab the cook with the BBQ tongs, and then get Cindy to back the Budwiser truck out of the driveway.

Obama would accuse you of being a racist Republican if you accidentally char his steak a little bit. And heaven forbid you serve crackers with the appetizer, he'd say you were insinuating that he wasn't black. He'd probably bring the EPA with him and have them fine you for releasing unnecessary amounts of carbon into the atmosphere when you light the grill. After they leave and desert is being served, he'd then assess from the amount of food you offered that you could probably contribute a little more to the tax revenue, so he'd ring the IRS and have them audit you and put you in a higher bracket. After you fight the injustice, Obama would bring your personal life to the media and have them slander you, as he has done with others in his past.

I'll stick with McCain.

I would love to cook out with both.

McCain's experiences would be cool to listen too (outside of his POW days).

Obama would be a great guest for the reasons Titan posted. As long as we don't talk policy.

I do think Obama would be more fun to cook out with, again, as long as we could leave politics out of it.

I actually think the politics would be what makes it interesting. I'm fascinated by discussion and debates with people who have such different views as long as they can discuss rationally and calmly without taking everything personal.

You would have to burn the hell out of half of Obama's steak before he would eat it.

You would have to burn the hell out of half of Obama's steak before he would eat it.

Actually Obama would prefer this arugula.jpg

Of course this

backribs.JPGBBQ-Ribs.jpg

goes better with this

budweiser.jpg

Obama would accuse you of being a racist Republican if you accidentally char his steak a little bit. And heaven forbid you serve crackers with the appetizer, he'd say you were insinuating that he wasn't black. He'd probably bring the EPA with him and have them fine you for releasing unnecessary amounts of carbon into the atmosphere when you light the grill. After they leave and desert is being served, he'd then assess from the amount of food you offered that you could probably contribute a little more to the tax revenue, so he'd ring the IRS and have them audit you and put you in a higher bracket. After you fight the injustice, Obama would bring your personal life to the media and have them slander you, as he has done with others in his past.

I'll stick with McCain.

For such an unlikable, mean-spirited guy it is amazing people like Obama.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Soooooo true!

Edit: I just caught the "half part". BWAHAHA! I guess half would be extra extra well done sirloin and the other half would be medium rare filet!

Archived