if you have an big dish that is still

tombigbeetiger

any one on DirecTV - game up yet?

I just got off the phone with DirecTv and they said it is a technical issue with the source and that it may not come on at all. Needless to say, I am more than a little upset :(

As of 631, finally have the game. Ready for some football. Not a great picture, looks like those old 70's games, but still I can see it.

You should have watched it for free on ESPN360,com It was the first full game I got to see over the internet and I was quite impressed. It was the CSS feed and we got replays and everything just like if I was watching it on TV and the Video streaming was just as nice.. was not choppy at all but I guess it depends on your processor speed and graphics card but it was great considering it was FREE,,

You should have watched it for free on ESPN360,com It was the first full game I got to see over the internet and I was quite impressed. It was the CSS feed and we got replays and everything just like if I was watching it on TV and the Video streaming was just as nice.. was not choppy at all but I guess it depends on your processor speed and graphics card but it was great considering it was FREE,,

Can't get ESPN360 down here in Auburn, no ISP supports it... Grrr...

The ole descrambler worked on the analog PPV channel. I get it out every year and I am surprised that it still works every year. Couldn't get any sound so I turned on Rod and Stan and there was no delay in the broadcast.

Archived