*SOLD* Two LSU v Auburn Tickets Available *SOLD*

Obike

TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD!

As the topic states, I have two LSU v Auburn tickets available. These are non-student tickets behind the Auburn football team (Section 6, Row 7). AUsome location, between the 50 and 45 yard lines closer to the student section.

:au: fans only :) I will only sell these as a pair, PM me with a price if you are interested. Stupid brother scheduled his wedding during the game (in Baton Rouge of all places) so I can't make it.

Tickets4Sale.jpg

As the topic states, I have two LSU v Auburn tickets available. These are non-student tickets behind the Auburn football team (Section 6, Row 7). AUsome location, between the 50 and 45 yard lines closer to the student section.

:au: fans only :) I will only sell these as a pair, PM me with a price if you are interested. Stupid brother scheduled his wedding during the game (in Baton Rouge of all places) so I can't make it.

It'd be unfair not to mention that anything below row 9 on the sidelines is questionable as your view will be blocked by the players standing on the sidelines.

It'd be unfair not to mention that anything below row 9 on the sidelines is questionable as your view will be blocked by the players standing on the sidelines.

My friend and I had no problem seeing any of the action on the field. I'm 6'1, she's 5'5. I had a more difficult time seeing any of the action in the student section.

Archived