A little help, please.

Birmingham

I didn't watch the Auburn game on Saturday. I saw the score and it looks like y'all waxed them in fine fashion. But then I come on here and hear that their are concerns about how the QB's played or maybe other concerns about the game. I know that the final score doesn't always tell the whole story and I was wondering if someone who saw the game can tell me their opinion of how the game went. Y'all got the W (something Alabama wasn't able to accomplish) and it seemed like y'all did so in fine form.

Birmingham

Congratulations on the win by the way.

The quick synopsis:

Running game :thumbsup:

Passing game :thumbsdown:

You could probably read some other threads and get a more detailed idea of what happened.

IF you want to see a replay. and see what happened ESPN360.com has it on there.

under replays...also it will be showing the Tenn Cal game as well at 8 eastern

IF you want to see a replay. and see what happened ESPN360.com has it on there.

under replays...also it will be showing the Tenn Cal game as well at 8 eastern

I don't have one of the select carriers to view it on 360. I read a few threads and it seems it's just kinks to work out rather than real concerns. Would y'all agree.

I didn't watch the Auburn game on Saturday. I saw the score and it looks like y'all waxed them in fine fashion. But then I come on here and hear that their are concerns about how the QB's played or maybe other concerns about the game. I know that the final score doesn't always tell the whole story and I was wondering if someone who saw the game can tell me their opinion of how the game went. Y'all got the W (something Alabama wasn't able to accomplish) and it seemed like y'all did so in fine form.

Birmingham

Congratulations on the win by the way.

We didn't play top 10 ball and so there has been some discussion

Archived