Rasheed Wallace traded to the Hawks

CShine

If Portland keeps trading their thugs, I guess I won't be able to call them the Jail Blazers any longer.

Wallace is hardly worth the headache for anyone...I would cringe if he were playing for a team I supported.

Heard Billy Knight interviewed today on Sporting News Radio(I believe he is the Hawks Director of Player Personnel) He said it's all about cap room for next season. Believe it or not, they're about maxed out with this sorry assemblance of "talent". He flat out said several times, "this is NOT a good team". He made no commitments as to Wallace and even said he didn't even interview the guy before trading for him.

The Hawks are an awful franchise in a bad sports town with zero fan support. Hate to be so negative but they were playing the Dallas Mavs last night with a star studded lineup and there were countless dozens in the stands. Pitiful!

The Hawks are an awful franchise in a bad sports town with zero fan support.

atlanta is a great sports town

if this was your team would you come and watch them

attendences are down everywhere

this trade was all about cuttin the cap. wallace wont be in atlanta next year. possible places for him include houston and philly. hawks will get a major star in a trade for possibly. i read somewhere possibly sheed to houston, fancis to philly, AI to atlanta. or we could get kobe. but a huge star would put asses in the seats at phillips. that all we need. we could trade a high draft pick for a star too.

i wont miss shareef, theo, or dickau that much either. we better keep JT though

If Portland keeps trading their thugs, I guess I won't be able to call them the Jail Blazers any longer.

Wallace is hardly worth the headache for anyone...I would cringe if he were playing for a team I supported.

The Jail Blazers. lol :lol:

WARR EAGLE

I haven't been able to watch the NBA during the regular season since I was a teenager...regular season = rat's ass.

What passes for "defensive basketball" is really just lousy shooting...guys who can really shoot from anywhere (Larry Bird, Alex English, Reggie Miller, Kiki Vandeweghe) are a dying breed.

Archived