End of America

Wishbone

End of America  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is Obama's election the end of America?

• Yes
    • No

Does the election of Obama signal the end of the American experiment?

A nation's worth is dictated by the quality of people that comprise that nation. When the majority of citizens elect a man who stands for everything this country is against (Communism, Orwelllian Nanny state gov't, black marxist liberation ideology, etc...), then is this really America anymore?

Posts such as this make it so much sweeter.

Keep in mind, you're free to leave whenever you wish. Nobody with any sanity will be standing in your way.

:big:

Nice to see at least some McCain supporters have begun to accept it. Obama supporters, such as myself, on the other hand - we'll be out canvassing this weekend.

It's no wonder the map is now becoming covered in blue.

:big:

Nice to see at least some McCain supporters have begun to accept it. Obama supporters, such as myself, on the other hand - we'll be out canvassing this weekend.

It's no wonder the map is now becoming covered in blue.

I'm not a McCain supporter.

A nation's worth is dictated by the quality of people that comprise that nation. When the majority of citizens elect a man who stands for everything this country is against (Communism, Orwelllian Nanny state gov't, black marxist liberation ideology, etc...), then is this really America anymore?

Guys like you have left us dangerously dangling on the edge. We'll see if the damage you've caused is too great to fix.

Guys like you have left us dangerously dangling on the edge. We'll see if the damage you've caused is too great to fix.

I guess you think your candidate is going to clean up all the mess created by George Washington and the founding fathers.

I guess you think your candidate is going to clean up all the mess created by George Washington and the founding fathers.

Those dudes were okay. The most recent George W. was an absolute disaster, though. B)

Dubya may have left too much of a mess for anyone to clean up, but McCain is showing himself to be mentally unstable. Obama is clearly the best bet.

Speaking of government intervention, how do you like McCain's plan to buy up all the bad mortgages and then discount them?

Those dudes were okay. The most recent George W. was an absolute disaster, though. B)

Dubya may have left too much of a mess for anyone to clean up, but McCain is showing himself to be mentally unstable. Obama is clearly the best bet.

Speaking of government intervention, how do you like McCain's plan to buy up all the bad mortgages and then discount them?

I'm not a McCain supporter. I think American speding habits are shameful and the cooperation b/w the banks and big gov't enabled this crisis to happen by allowing Americans to live way outside of their means. The bailout was a scam. The irresponsible banks should have gone bankrupt, home prices should have dropped and the country should have gone into recession.

I do not like the plan, but isn't that what the bailout is doing? After the debate the first thing the DNC experts said that McCain's plan is just what had already been done with the bailout. Make up your mind, is the bailout plan the democrats saving the country or is it McCain keeping deadbeats in houses they can't afford.

I do not like the plan, but isn't that what the bailout is doing? After the debate the first thing the DNC experts said that McCain's plan is just what had already been done with the bailout. Make up your mind, is the bailout plan the democrats saving the country or is it McCain keeping deadbeats in houses they can't afford.

McCain claimed it was his. He changed the plan from the debate-- now the govt. buys the mortgages at face value and then charges the mortgagee for just the current value. The banks win, the taxpayers lose. That's your man. Own it.

No. Not the country itself. It reminds me of all those inane celebrities who threatened to leave the country when Bush was elected a second time.

That being said, I sense the passing of something very big. I worry that we've seen the end of the Republic, and Bush pretty much killed it.

McCain claimed it was his. He changed the plan from the debate-- now the govt. buys the mortgages at face value and then charges the mortgagee for just the current value. The banks win, the taxpayers lose. That's your man. Own it.

Excuse me but didn't Obama vote for it as well?

Archived