Game Thread

wakeriderof87

All these posts with no score update. I am in Chattanooga this weekend and just got back to the hotel room. Also, if somebody knows a free internet feed, shoot me a PM. I am not sure if Chattanooga has a free over the air broadcast of the game.

Did Burns start the game at QB? Has he played most of the first half?

ESPN360

Dick is torching us.

ESPN360 is not an option if your ISP is not one of the very few providers of it.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thnk if he will leave kodi in it will get better in the 2nd half (assuming we catch the ball). However, if our d doesnt start stopping them on 3rd down, I don't know.

Why is it that none of our WR's can make a play on a ball? I am to the point to let Gabe play both sides of the ball. If we waste another throw to Trott I am going to :puke:. Had Hawthorne not rounded the route off KB had a nice pass for a long throw. I am not sure if the wind got the long ball to Rodriquez or not. Come on guys make some half time adjustments and stop the arkansas offense.

Need some quick stops on D. After giving up 245 yards in the first half I know the defense is tired.

I've reached the point of begging in the game thread. Can someone PM a live radio feed to me? I've got the PPV going but the audio is unintelligible.

Archived