Game Thread

wakeriderof87

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well no one else was starting one.

Didn't see most of the 1st quarter. From what I've seen, showing a little more creativity on offense. Burns hasn't looked good.

Byrum finally made one.

Outgained 141-21 in the 1st quarter.

Our O is doing that same stupid pause and look to the sidelines. Was hoping they would lose that...

Decent drive and then throw a pick in the red zone.

Burns actually looked good on that drive. The ball hit our receiver in his stone hands, can't blame the pick on him.

Hopefully we'll see that burns in the 2nd half, not the one from the rest of the game.

All these posts with no score update. I am in Chattanooga this weekend and just got back to the hotel room. Also, if somebody knows a free internet feed, shoot me a PM. I am not sure if Chattanooga has a free over the air broadcast of the game.

Did Burns start the game at QB? Has he played most of the first half?

All these posts with no score update. I am in Chattanooga this weekend and just got back to the hotel room. Also, if somebody knows a free internet feed, shoot me a PM. I am not sure if Chattanooga has a free over the air broadcast of the game.

Did Burns start the game at QB? Has he played most of the first half?

ESPN360

Dick is torching us.

Burns started nad played hte whole half until now with 45 seconds left Todd comes in on the 20. Burns looked terrible on all but hte last drive. They have ran all over us. Todd has thrown 2 incompletions on 1st and 2nd.

Its 10-10

Don't agree with inserting todd. If the receivers could catch burns would have done much better including the one 30 yd td drop.

Overall, I like the way burns has looked so far. If our d could stop them we could see some more of him. If todd starts the 2nd half I am going to be some kind of pissed.

The 1st half, I kept thinking, burns doesnt look bad, wonder how good he'd look if he had some pt under his belt.

I thought the O was supposed to change.

How?

Have I missed something?

Looks like the same old incompent mess we've had all year.

Archived