New offense

the deacon

The new offensive brain trust was in full display Sat. What do you think? My thought is that the real problem was revealed and IT WASN'T TONY FRANKILN ! Nall, Knox, Ensminger and Tubbs were exposed as the long thought deceased, Larry, Moe, Curly and Shimp.

What say ye, pumpers, ostriches, etc. ?

The new offensive brain trust was in full display Sat. What do you think? My thought is that the real problem was revealed and IT WASN'T TONY FRANKILN ! Nall, Knox, Ensminger and Tubbs were exposed as the long thought deceased, Larry, Moe, Curly and Shimp.

Tony Franklin was thrown under the bus because he went nuts and personally cussed out players.

They were still running the offense that Tony Franklin was part of putting in because we don't have any other plays. How do you call a play that you have no signal for?

That being said, the move to the spread or the move to the bastardized spread broke Auburn football. To salvage anything for this year, the coaches will have to put in something over this bye week that will not be 100% dependent on a QB performing well all the time. We need new plays that are not spread like.

Two days of practice, I think yesterday's game probably still had alot of Tony's gameplan in it. I will not make a decision until the WV game.

Tony Franklin was thrown under the bus because he went nuts and personally cussed out players.

hummm, seen Hugh Nall do is on a regular basis with some of the foulest cuss words. Is he still coaching and if so why him and not Tony Franklin?

hummm, seen Hugh Nall do is on a regular basis with some of the foulest cuss words. Is he still coaching and if so why him and not Tony Franklin?

I put what happened into a few words and I see how your comparison is similar to what I wrote, but is not similar to what is said to have happened with Franklin.

They were still running the offense that Tony Franklin was part of putting in because we don't have any other plays. How do you call a play that you have no signal for?

That being said, the move to the spread or the move to the bastardized spread broke Auburn football. To salvage anything for this year, the coaches will have to put in something over this bye week that will not be 100% dependent on a QB performing well all the time. We need new plays that are not spread like.

If we have no other plays then how did we run the I and ace formations against Vandy? Besides, I could install a goal line power package in one practice. Why run out of the shotgun on 1st and goal from the 4 ? Plus 3 straight passes? Surely you jest. Learn the game, play the game, coach the game, then post . Yes, I've done all three.

Archived