Rob Spence?

BGoodTiger

I remember people saying they would want him as our OC before we hired Franklin. I'm sure his name has been thrown around since the Franklin debacle. He has left Clemson today. Is it a possibility we bring him in?

I remember people saying they would want him as our OC before we hired Franklin. I'm sure his name has been thrown around since the Franklin debacle. He has left Clemson today. Is it a possibility we bring him in?

would you take a job for a company that was about to go bankrupt? then i doubt he would come to Auburn where the coaching staff is on the hot seat and i mean a hot hot seat.

would you take a job for a company that was about to go bankrupt? then i doubt he would come to Auburn where the coaching staff is on the hot seat and i mean a hot hot seat.

The coaching staff is on a hot seat? I was not aware...esp. of the "hot hot seat" you suggested.

The coaching staff is on a hot seat? I was not aware...esp. of the "hot hot seat" you suggested.

your right it's more like a frying pan.

Why would we hire a guy who's leading a sputtering offense in clemson to lead our sputtering offense in Auburn?

with this coaching staff nothing makes sense anymore!

We're # 1 in something.

http://www.coacheshotseat.com/

Archived