Something else thats different

BGoodTiger

Something that has slowly changed since the 2004 season seems to be our huddling for prayers on the sideline. I'm not calling anybody's beliefs into question. My mom has always thought it was so cool to watch our offense, no matter what happened, come off the field and say a little prayer before going over changes. She made the statement to me that she has missed that from our team.

Once again, not trying to say anything about religion. Just an observation.

I've noticed that too. It's obvious that this team lacks leadership. This has not been a problem since this year. Hopefully these guys will grow up and this will make them stronger next year or the year after.

Something that has slowly changed since the 2004 season seems to be our huddling for prayers on the sideline. I'm not calling anybody's beliefs into question. My mom has always thought it was so cool to watch our offense, no matter what happened, come off the field and say a little prayer before going over changes. She made the statement to me that she has missed that from our team.

Once again, not trying to say anything about religion. Just an observation.

TJ Jackson and Courtney Taylor took that bull by the horns. They were off the field leaders and are missed. Who knows when those shoes will be filled.

Archived