Metafour

Friedchickenman

Just curious as to what our final class might look like. I'm thinking we keep most if not all of our current ones and possibly add Jamar Travis and maybe Kendall Kelly. Would like to have an expert give a more informed opinion though.

Excellent question Met. I have no idea but perhaps someone on the board does. I know who else I'd like to have though.

Kendall Kelly....with us needing a go-to wide receiver I can't understand why he wouldn't be interested in Auburn. He'd have his chance immediately.

Pat Patterson.........Sure would like to have his size and hands in the receiving corp.

Jamar Travis.. He seems to be rated high as a DL and we can always use them. We have a good record of sending our Linemen to the pros.

Dre Kirpatrick....we sure could use him now!

Tana Patrick.......we need him badly.

Petee Smith.........seems to be rated high as a quality LB although now it seems he's dragging his feet and considering the Tahd.

I know out scholly's are limited by now but some might open if we lose Lutzenkirchen, Robinson and Conner. I hope to heck we don't lose them, but I don't see how we could turn those mentioned above down if they wanted to come.. JMO

We have virtually no shot at Kelly or Kirkpatrick. Jamar Travis appears to have some grade issues but I think Bama pulled his offer so he's ours if we want him. Patterson isn't very likely IMO. I think we still probably get Petey Smith.

It just blows my mind to see such outstanding WR's as Patterson and Kelly and know we are apparently not even in the race for them. Such is the case with other players we need badly as well. I wonder what we could do to enhace our chances to get some of these players that we seem to lose out on annually?

I wonder what we could do to enhace our chances to get some of these players that we seem to lose out on annually?

Make a $1,000,000 donation to Gadsden HS ;)

In all seriousness, last time I checked Malcolm Kelly hasn't done a whole lot this season.

I wonder what we could do to enhace our chances to get some of these players that we seem to lose out on annually?

Make a $1,000,000 donation to Gadsden HS ;)

In all seriousness, last time I checked Malcolm Kelly hasn't done a whole lot this season.

What does that mean?

Archived