OT: Go Gators!

Tigertronics

I remember when bammer won the MNC back in the 90s under Stallings. It was a friggin' nightmare. Bammer crap everywhere. The bammer news/sports media went crazy. If the Gators don't beat them then hopefully chokelahoma or whoever they play beats then in the bcs championship game.

I could not believe that CUM still had Tebow in the game after they were so far ahead of FSU. Does anybody know how bad the stud receiver/RB was injured? (Harvin??)

Personally, I hope the Gators beat the crap out of the Tide. I'm so sick and tired of hearing "we're back" and all the crap that goes with that. Teach them some more humility before they declare themselves champion's of the world.

LOL this is funny. Yall cant handle the fact that Bama may actually be "back." Cracks me up. Yall cant stand the fact that we are in contention for something yall cant touch even undefeated. RTR!

LOL this is funny. Yall cant handle the fact that Bama may actually be "back." Cracks me up. Yall cant stand the fact that we are in contention for something yall cant touch even undefeated. RTR!

Hey stupid...guess what...If Oklahoma and USC were undefeated this year, where do you think you would be? What is the highest ranked team you guys have defeated? Not pre-season, but current BCS. Things have lined up nicely for you guys. AU's meltdown, LSU's drop-off...etc. Enjoy it but geez...act like you've won before. Probably not in your lifetime, but bama has won the iron bowl prior to this.

There is no way I could ever pull for bammer. If they were playing the Taliban University I'd be pulling for the guys in black.

Years ago, I went to see bama play a Russian team in basketball at he B'ham arena. I was cheering for the Russians, much to the chagrin of many bammers. The Russians won :cheer:

I normally pull for Bammer when we are not playing them. Not this time! GO GATORS!!!

I'm glad you finally went to see 'ol Doc Johnson like I suggested you do - seems he has you straightened out now.

No what's funny is the fact that you guys haven't even accomplished anything yet. Remember this, when Auburn was undefeated we did win the conference and take the Sugar Bowl. So until you do that shut up.

For a team that lives in the past so much, that is still living off of what the Behr did, you guys sure have been very quick to forget the last 6 years or pretty much the 2000s. Even though it stunk to lose I'll take 6 of 7 all day.

War Eagle.!!! :au:

LOL this is funny. Yall cant handle the fact that Bama may actually be "back."

What does "back" mean?

Competing for the SEC Title? Didn't you all do that in 2005? 2007?

Winning the SEC Title? Have you won it already?

What does "back" mean exactly?

I see in thrown around all the time yet I never know what it means to be honest

What does "back" mean?

Forget the post.....SL.....them women are bouncin'

SL.....you are the winner, winner....chicken dinner on funny sigs. AUsome!

As for the game..................GO GATORS! I would pull for Bama v/s the Taliban, btw.....but I would like to see triple overtime. ;)

What does "back" mean?

Too Bama Fan, Back means back to the Bear Bryant Era of football where they are winning multiple NC's and SEC championships. Back means back to when they ran up a 9 win streak against Auburn.

Back is never rational.

They will be competative in the conference again for a while with Saban behind the wheel, but no chance in hell are they going to get Bear era results. If it wasn't for the timing they wouldn't be 9-3 this year without luck. They caught much of the SEC with their pants down with either massive line problems or rookie qb's.

Auburns failures this year are not even related to Bama, but they won't ever think otherwise. Its bammerhood.

Welcome to the insanity that is bammers. Just wait, if they win the NC their heads will get so large Georgia and Mississippi will have Auburn fan spill over because of the space needed for Bama fan ego's.

Archived