Some guy named Rueben Randle is visting....

MDP32AU

Long shot or not - get him and Kendall Kelly both to the Plains and I'll have an early Christmas.

it seems to be going back and forth between Alabama or going somewhere on the west coast.

Not what I'm hearing.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long shot or not - get him and Kendall Kelly both to the Plains and I'll have an early Christmas.

it seems to be going back and forth between Alabama or going somewhere on the west coast.

Not what I'm hearing.

enlighten us.

Visit postponed until later in the month. It has been confirmed he still plans on visiting before NSD.

al.com is reporting that he will visit on Feb 4th. That is national signing day, so I guess he plans on pulling a Terrell Pryor and draging it out til the very last moment. Is that the new thing for the #1 players to do these days?

Visit postponed until later in the month. It has been confirmed he still plans on visiting before NSD.

al.com is reporting that he will visit on Feb 4th. That is national signing day, so I guess he plans on pulling a Terrell Pryor and draging it out til the very last moment. Is that the new thing for the #1 players to do these days?

Wonder if that is a telling sign that he'll be in AU on NSD?

Not what I'm hearing.

enlighten us.

I thought bammers didn't need enlightening :poke:

Wonder if that is a telling sign that he'll be in AU on NSD?

Doubtful.

I just heard that he canceled his trip to AU. Anyone else heard this?

Nope, he rescheduled it to sometime early February before signing day...a shame..I think that makes Auburn now the last team that will get a chance at him and not Bama.

Nope, he rescheduled it to sometime early February before signing day...a shame..I think that makes Auburn now the last team that will get a chance at him and not Bama.

And you think that's going to matter? He's probably going to LSU anyway.

I don't know if it's going to matter because I'm not God and don't know his thoughts unlike you, RWS, BG but it certainly can't do anything but help our chances.

I don't know if it's going to matter because I'm not God and don't know his thoughts unlike you, RWS, BG but it certainly can't do anything but help our chances.

I guess you missed my word 'probably' in there... that means I don't know, but that's what I think.

But I will say this. You have have .03% chance with him.

I guess you missed my word 'probably' in there... that means I don't know, but that's what I think.

Oooh, made up random percentages. Isn't the internet fun?!?!?

That's 0.03% more than we had w/ CTT. At the end of the day, most likely we won't nor the turds get this kid but we just ran out of time while the kid obviously just doesn't want to go to tuscaloser.

Any recruits "last visit" is what every school wants and hopes for, so yes it matters a great deal. Whether we sign him or not is uncertain, but we already got one thing everybody else wanted, his last visit before signing day. :au:

i agree, that whether it matters or not its not a bad deal to at least get him on campus. if nothing else it looks good to other recruits at least even if its nothing more than a courtesey visit. thats a courtesey visit some other school didn't get.

haha. AU got schooled by RR. what a tease. hilarious though!

And yet we still have a better shot at getting Randle than you do getting a life.

Message board trolls have to be some of the saddest people alive, spending their time going from board to board looking for opportunities to bring a little smile into their meaningless lives.

Guest BoStillKnows

Welcome! We've been missing an idiot. And, you represent very well.

I don't know about missing them, seems we are overrun by them.

Well, it is an Aubarn board. B)

The best way to handle idiots is to ignore them. Otherwise, remember what your parents said: It's not nice to make fun of the retarded kids.

Well, it is an Aubarn board. B)

And you are simply proving his point. ;)

Archived