Randle for Official Visit.... Legit or Not?

WarDamn57

Well, I did watch the game. I guess a crystal ball won't be necessary, brah.

vd1661.jpg

SL, you are starting to grow on me.

I'm not quite sure, but I've seen the term thrown around on many other SEC boards. I I had to guess, I'd say it's a clever way of callong someone "bro".

Besides, you're going off-topic. Jefferson played much better than Burns in their bowl games.

I'm not quite sure, but I've seen the term thrown around on many other SEC boards. I I had to guess, I'd say it's a clever way of callong someone "bro".

Besides, you're going off-topic. Jefferson played much better than Burns in their bowl games.

He also started the game. Cox started the Chick Fil A Bowl last season but Kodi did play a good bit. He was responsible for 1 more TD than Jefferson. All I'm saying, "Brah" is that don't judge your QB and think you've found one now because of 1 bowl performance against a shoddy ACC defense. Auburn proved that last year.

Brah or Bra...

From the urban dictionary

This is the slang term for "bro" which is slang for brother..a slang inside a slang 8) THIS ORIGINATED IN THE STATE OF HAWAII! for those who think that it originated in southern california or where ever, your are miss informed. It is the pigeon (english-hawaiian slang) word that is used state wide in Hawaii not only by surfers but by all people born and raised in hawaii of all racial groups. and it pains me when i hear cali haole tourist say it.

First time I heard it was in the movie 'Point Break' w/ Keano Reeves/Patrick Swayze. It has recently become popular due to 'Dog The Bounty Hunter'

BTW...I'm praying for Swayze as I'm sure you know he's battling Pancreatic Cancer.

Brah or Bra...

From the urban dictionary

This is the slang term for "bro" which is slang for brother..a slang inside a slang 8) THIS ORIGINATED IN THE STATE OF HAWAII! for those who think that it originated in southern california or where ever, your are miss informed. It is the pigeon (english-hawaiian slang) word that is used state wide in Hawaii not only by surfers but by all people born and raised in hawaii of all racial groups. and it pains me when i hear cali haole tourist say it.

First time I heard it was in the movie 'Point Break' w/ Keano Reeves/Patrick Swayze. It has recently become popular due to 'Dog The Bounty Hunter'

BTW...I'm praying for Swayze as I'm sure you know he's battling Pancreatic Cancer.

I think somewhere along the line a sarcasm meter failed to go off. Everyone check your batteries. ;)

AU Cav, I'm so glad you're posting alot lately!!! NEVER change your sig!!! :)

Change is inevitable... and imminent.

AU Cav's sig picture got me to thinking. Are there more big mugs out there? It seems that yes there are a lot of big mugs out there.

header2.gif

beer-girl_9692.jpg

Anyway, I thought Jefferson looked real good against Arkansas and Ole Miss too.

of course you do. Go back to skinning nutria.

We stopped Benton's visit. We've been on the kid for nearly 4 years, so he better stick to his freaking commitment.

Anyway, I thought Jefferson looked real good against Arkansas and Ole Miss too.

Whoa! i never heard about Bama and LSU supposedly threatening RR about visting AU.

To be honest, I have to say that's complete BS; I think the coaching staffs at LSU and UA really aren't worried enough about AU at this point.

carry on

Kind of contradicting yourself here, ain't ya? Oh I forgot, you were in a lovefest with a resident bammer in that thread and apparently you'll say whatever it takes to ingratiate yourself with whichever fanbase you want love from.

Or I could be completely wrong.

So far both Rivals and Scout have reported that the #1 recruit, WR Randle, in the nation is possibly thinking about an official visit to Auburn. The logic behind it was that he was planning to make one to Oklahoma St, then we took have their offensive staff, specifically the WR coach. And because of those hires he was leaning toward us for an official visit now.

Al.com in their in infinite wisdom is saying that it's just a rumor and is completely fabricated. In my humble opinion that's the pot calling the kettle black, or Bama calling someone else low down cheaters. It's nearly impossible to filter the actual news from the proganda and bull the state media puts out.

So my question is this.... Is Randle actually considering an official visit to Auburn? You think that with the hard facts from the journalists contributing to al.com <<<(sarcasm) that Scout and Rivlas would print something about it, or at least update their previous article stating Randle is considering an AU visit.

Ok, now I find myself at the other end of the spectrum. Now Al.com's well informed contributing journalists are saying Randle is planning an official visit to Au Jan. 30th, but I haven't seen a single mention of it on Rivals or Scout. At least this time it's Goldberg saying it, so it carries a little weight. Hope Al.com beat Scout and Rivals to the scoop.

So far both Rivals and Scout have reported that the #1 recruit, WR Randle, in the nation is possibly thinking about an official visit to Auburn. The logic behind it was that he was planning to make one to Oklahoma St, then we took have their offensive staff, specifically the WR coach. And because of those hires he was leaning toward us for an official visit now.

Al.com in their in infinite wisdom is saying that it's just a rumor and is completely fabricated. In my humble opinion that's the pot calling the kettle black, or Bama calling someone else low down cheaters. It's nearly impossible to filter the actual news from the proganda and bull the state media puts out.

So my question is this.... Is Randle actually considering an official visit to Auburn? You think that with the hard facts from the journalists contributing to al.com <<<(sarcasm) that Scout and Rivlas would print something about it, or at least update their previous article stating Randle is considering an AU visit.

Ok, now I find myself at the other end of the spectrum. Now Al.com's well informed contributing journalists are saying Randle is planning an official visit to Au Jan. 30th, but I haven't seen a single mention of it on Rivals or Scout. At least this time it's Goldberg saying it, so it carries a little weight. Hope Al.com beat Scout and Rivals to the scoop.

i did not mean to trample your post of this topic with the one i did on the same subject. Try to get the mods to merge the two. Edit your title to "It's Legit"

Personally I dont see why we are wasting time with Randle...

it's not wasted time. If he visits we have a shot. Granted it may be a long shot but it's a shot. Thinking of it as wasted time is what CTT and staff did for the last couple of years. Why not Auburn? What does bama or lsu have to offer that AU can't offer?

Archived