Randle for Official Visit.... Legit or Not?

WarDamn57

So far both Rivals and Scout have reported that the #1 recruit, WR Randle, in the nation is possibly thinking about an official visit to Auburn. The logic behind it was that he was planning to make one to Oklahoma St, then we took have their offensive staff, specifically the WR coach. And because of those hires he was leaning toward us for an official visit now.

Al.com in their in infinite wisdom is saying that it's just a rumor and is completely fabricated. In my humble opinion that's the pot calling the kettle black, or Bama calling someone else low down cheaters. It's nearly impossible to filter the actual news from the proganda and bull the state media puts out.

So my question is this.... Is Randle actually considering an official visit to Auburn? You think that with the hard facts from the journalists contributing to al.com <<<(sarcasm) that Scout and Rivlas would print something about it, or at least update their previous article stating Randle is considering an AU visit.

I think he's considering it. He was only coming to visit Okie State because of Trooper Taylor and Curtis Luper.

I also think Bama and LSU are putting the pressure on him to make a decision and not to visit Auburn, perhaps even threatening to look elsewhere if he does.

I think he's considering it. He was only coming to visit Okie State because of Trooper Taylor and Curtis Luper.

I also think Bama and LSU are putting the pressure on him to make a decision and not to visit Auburn, perhaps even threatening to look elsewhere if he does take back $omething.

Fixed that for ya....lol. It's called the Chizik Effect.

I also think Bama and LSU are putting the pressure on him to make a decision and not to visit Auburn, perhaps even threatening to look elsewhere if he does.

I tell ya, I'd love it if I were the #1 WR in the country and to some, #1 overall recruit and someone told me they'd stop recruiting me if I looked at a rival school. I'd laugh as I told them I was no longer interested.

But when you consider 'incentives' that may have already been given or have been promised, it's a little tougher to say screw you, right? ;)

No pun intended, but you guys are way too late on this one. I'm not saying he's ours, but for the first time since the season starting we've had really good news come by us reagarding his recruitment. I'm more scared about OU than Bama.

No pun intended, but you guys are way too late on this one. I'm not saying he's ours, but for the first time since the season starting we've had really good news come by us reagarding his recruitment. I'm more scared about OU than Bama.

I don't see the pun :(

Share the good news.

No one at Auburn realistically expects him to commit, but we're all suspicious about the change of tone coming out of his camp.

I don't think most people think we have a great shot at him this late in the game. But getting him on campus would be big and if that happens, you just never know. There's not another place in the country at the level of Auburn where a WR could come in and be the #1 guy and be in an offense that will get him the ball a lot. If the #1 WR takes a look, that gets other WR's attention too. It's just an all around good thing for AU.

But yeah, the main thing is not that we think we've got this great chance to sign him, but that there's something fishy going on with the change in story.

Did you think the return of Sam Bradford might interest Randle?

OU also has DeMarco Murray, Chris Brown, Jermaine Gresham and Gerald McCoy heading back to Norman instead of going pro. OU may make another strong run to be in the Championship Game next year.

Randle? .... pipe dream.

With Lafell announcing for the NFL Draft, I'd say LSU's chances are improved. Oklahoma has now offered Randle the full ride and it's hard to believe it won't be one of those two. Both OU and LSU have legit QB's that Randle can benefit from.

As much as Alabama would like to have him, the vision at QB is much less certain.

I'm confused. What was the pun that was not intended?

Both OU and LSU have legit QB's that Randle can benefit from.

when did LSU get a legit QB? maybe im missing something

Just a thought. Miles has a No Visit rule with his committed or offered players.

Remember the guy that took a sneaky visit to Alabama? Miles pulled his offer the moment he heard about it.

Just a thought. Miles has a No Visit rule with his committed or offered players.

Remember the guy that took a sneaky visit to Alabama? Miles pulled his offer the moment he heard about it.

I didn't know that. It's pretty darned arrogant to pull an offer from a guy just because you offered him and he looks elsewhere. Miles has some coconuts!

You missed the Chick-fil-a Bowl...

No, that policy is only for players that are commited, not offered. Randle said yesterday that it's basically LSU and Bama, and with a lot of bama fans silencing after the rumor of him and "Mcannon's" "great re;ationship" turning out to be bull****. I'm not saying they're not in it, but you have to think LSU has at least a slight lead.

Supposedly, Deangelo Benton, the #1 player in Rivals' 2007 Prep School Rankings, will visit AU this weekend. He's been an LSU commit for three years now, and he still isn't getting it done; however, it looks as if it isn't even going to happen.

As for the pun, I wasn't trying to be like a bummer and play the, " You're AU, UA's little sister", and say that you guys would never have a shot with him. It's just way too late to join the exclusive party B)

No, I saw the Chick Fil A Bowl. If that is indicative of anything then Auburn should have put up 400 yard games all year. Remember the Chick Fil A Bowl before that one??

No, I saw the Chick Fil A Bowl. If that is indicative of anything then Auburn should have put up 400 yard games all year. Remember the Chick Fil A Bowl before that one??

Sorry, but comparing what Jefferson did in the CFA Bowl to what Burns did in it is kind of comical.

Jefferson---142 yards passing with 1 TD. Wow. And everyone knows what a powerhouse D the Jackets field.

Burns---22 yards passing with 1 TD plus another rushing TD. Pretty efficent for the BACKUP.

Sorry, but comparing what Jefferson did in the CFA Bowl to what Burns did in it is kind of comical.

And you know this because????? Where did you buy your crystal ball, I'd like to pick one up for myself.

"Jefferson---142 yards passing with 1 TD. Wow. And everyone knows what a powerhouse D the Jackets field.

Burns---22 yards passing with 1 TD plus another rushing TD. Pretty efficent for the BACKUP."

Uhh, Jefferson was our backup as long as Burns was too. :roflol: Jefferson had those yards PLUS and 80 yard touchdown called back.

Oh, sorry about that. I nearly forget that Tommy Bowden always fields a powerhouse defense. :rolleyes:

Well, I did watch the game. I guess a crystal ball won't be necessary, brah.

What exactly is a "brah"??????

It's like a manssiere, which happens to be John Chavis's favorite undergarment.

Archived