Coleman says Arky and AU even

Aubie27

per auburnundercover...as much excitement as there has been surrounding this staff, they sure are letting some big ones get away...

I don't guess we're looking at it the same. Has he "gotten away" yet?

Someone needs to teach these kids what "commit" means. Don't give your word to someone if you haven't fully examined your options.

I think you have to get into their world, the world of college football recruiting. In that world, "commit" doesn't mean what it means in our Webster's dictionaries. In their world "committed" means "today's favorite", nothing more, nothing less.

I try to not get too excited or upset until signing day. When they've either signed with Auburn or gone elsewhere, we know what we've got. (Until grades are evaluated, of course)

per auburnundercover...as much excitement as there has been surrounding this staff, they sure are letting some big ones get away...

negative nelly rears its ugly head yet again. Exactly who has "gotten away"?? Why do you always assume the worse with everything? Did pchamp and powerI have you in exclusive training for 6 months teaching you how to piss on everything? Sorry to disappoint you with facts, but he hasn't gotten away. Signing day isn't until Feb. and I don't recall hearing him change his commitment and say he's going to arkansas. For some reason you like to see the doom and gloom in everything, and that's pretty sad..

Someone needs to teach these kids what "commit" means. Don't give your word to someone if you haven't fully examined your options.

I think you have to get into their world, the world of college football recruiting. In that world, "commit" doesn't mean what it means in our Webster's dictionaries. In their world "committed" means "today's favorite", nothing more, nothing less.

I try to not get too excited or upset until signing day. When they've either signed with Auburn or gone elsewhere, we know what we've got. (Until grades are evaluated, of course)

It's all heresay and bantering til NSD. Commit does not mean commit until they sign on the dotted line.

What's this? I thought Coleman was solid with us after his cousin agreed to come back. Don't kids today know what commit means? It's sad that your word doesn't mean anything anymore and shows a character flaw.

Archived