Johnnie Farms out

TitanTiger

The Auburn coaches had scheduled him for a visit, but after talking to UNC coach Butch Davis, he's decided not to visit and said his commitment to North Carolina is final.

Good God! When it rains it pours.....

UNC?

UNC, Ole Miss, MSU, and Arkansas (perhaps). These are the programs that we are losing pledged recruits to. I hope signing day hurries up and gets here. I don't know what I'll do if we lose a committed athlete to Troy.

With all of the hype about top rated players (not) visiting, our commitment list is like a sieve. [Revised: Randle has apparently scheduled a visit.]

For all of you who wanted a coaching change, is this satisfactory? It's to be expected in so many ways, but do we have lower expectations of CGC than we did CTT? If so, then, why did we fire CTT?

I know that we have some time to make up ground, but it doesn't seem that the list of uncommitted athletes that we are recruiting is very long.

Yep, were're buring the woods up with 2 stars and losing 3 and 4 stars. Chizik is going to have to pull some last minute coups to salvage this year. I'm with you in that I'd like to rush up signing day before we lose even more. I have to admit.....this is puzzling to say the least. Has our stock dropped that much?

UNC?

UNC, Ole Miss, MSU, and Arkansas (perhaps). These are the programs that we are losing pledged recruits to. I hope signing day hurries up and gets here. I don't know what I'll do if we lose a committed athlete to Troy.

With all of the hype about top rated players (not) visiting, our commitment list is like a sieve. [Revised: Randle has apparently scheduled a visit.]

For all of you who wanted a coaching change, is this satisfactory? It's to be expected in so many ways, but do we have lower expectations of CGC than we did CTT? If so, then, why did we fire CTT?

I know that we have some time to make up ground, but it doesn't seem that the list of uncommitted athletes that we are recruiting is very long.

You do realize that Johnnie Farms never committed to us. He was committed to South Carolina, then changed to UNC and has decided to stick with that.

And Perkins (your MSU guy) has indicated he may come to visit this weekend.

BTW, before we ever had a coaching change, CTTs and staff managed to lose Enrique Davis to Ole Miss. This isn't just about who the head coach is.

How about we all calm the frick down until we what actually happens when it's all said and done rather than living in a day to day state of elation or freaking out depending on which way the wind is blowing.

For perspective, UNC has the second rated class per Scouts. And they did pretty good last year. Butch Davis is working miracles there.

For perspective, UNC has the second rated class per Scouts. And they did pretty good last year. Butch Davis is working miracles there.

This is nothing against Chizik (I think he has done a pretty good job so far), but I was really hoping we would land Butch Davis as our HC after Tubbs left.

UNC?

You do realize that Johnnie Farms never committed to us. He was committed to South Carolina, then changed to UNC and has decided to stick with that.

And Perkins (your MSU guy) has indicated he may come to visit this weekend.

BTW, before we ever had a coaching change, CTTs and staff managed to lose Enrique Davis to Ole Miss. This isn't just about who the head coach is.

How about we all calm the frick down until we what actually happens when it's all said and done rather than living in a day to day state of elation or freaking out depending on which way the wind is blowing.

Sorry. That does make a difference. You're right. I need to chill, but I'd like some good news of something more substantial than an official visit.

We could have had Farms if CTT wanted him. For what its worth I'm not sure he's a HUGE loss...he is barely 6'0 if that.

UNC is stealing recruits from a lot of people BTW.

Archived