Who was Finebaum talking about

RVTiger

I was listening to Finescum at about 3 pm and he said he had some people telling him that the Auburn coaches were ecstatic about a surprise recruit. Finebaum wouldn't even give a hint as to who he was talking about but he himself said it would be big if it happened...he said that Auburn would have gotten someone that appeared to be headed somewhere else....or something along those lines. Did anyone else hear him? And who could that recruit be?

I was listening to Finescum at about 3 pm and he said he had some people telling him that the Auburn coaches were ecstatic about a surprise recruit. Finebaum wouldn't even give a hint as to who he was talking about but he himself said it would be big if it happened...he said that Auburn would have gotten someone that appeared to be headed somewhere else....or something along those lines. Did anyone else hear him? And who could that recruit be?

T Patrick???

T Patrick???

Patrick wouldn't be a surprise.

He'd be a freakin miracle.

I may listen to finescum for 10-15 minutes a day....normally when I'm traveling and XM channel 6 is on a break. I know he has his head stuck up little nicky's butt......but he has a number of "sources" that are usually correct. I had actually just turned him on when he said it....and probably only listened a few minutes.....and heard what he said. I'm like most Auburn people, I have a career and don't have time to listen to talk shows, except when I'm traveling.

metafour is lurking... waiting... watching... contemplating

LOL.

Personally, I think that Finebaum is trolling. Why would the staff leak that information, and more importantly, why would a guy like Paul Finebaum be the fist one to get this info if they did for whatever reason leak it? Classic trap statement: if we do for whatever reason get a huge surprise commitment he can toot his horn and if we dont (which is what I'm betting...I'm not expecting any huge commitment) he can make fun of us for failing to close or getting played by a kid into thinking we were going to land him.

I'll say this however: there has been some talk of Kendall Kelly.

LOL.

Personally, I think that Finebaum is trolling. Why would the staff leak that information, and more importantly, why would a guy like Paul Finebaum be the fist one to get this info if they did for whatever reason leak it? Classic trap statement: if we do for whatever reason get a huge surprise commitment he can toot his horn and if we dont (which is what I'm betting...I'm not expecting any huge commitment) he can make fun of us for failing to close or getting played by a kid into thinking we were going to land him.

OH YOU LITTLE TEASE!

LOL.

it seems that if we have any suprises at this point it will be kelly

LOL.

it seems that if we have any suprises at this point it will be kelly

If Finescum's not trolling then I also believe its KK. He would be a big receiver among alot of smaller quick guys.

NSD is all about surprises. I have a huge amount of respect for our new coaches when it comes to recruiting. They did a great job considering the circumstances they were facing. I actually expect a surprise in our favor. My guess is Tana Patrick.

I also think we will land Oku but apparently he won't make a decision today.

Archived