Lady Tigers vs. Hogs

DCWarEagle

appears we are playing well. up 26-14 with 11:56 in the first half. I'm keeping up with it on the gametracker at auburntigers.com. I have actually tried repeatedly to sign up for that to listen and watch games that are available, because the radio affiliate here in pensacola, sucks. But, the all access crap has never worked for me. I can't listen or watch anything they offer. The buttons don't take me anywhere, its like I'm not pressing anything at all. It just does nothing. I hate what that site has turned into with the CBS college sports/cstv crap. It doesn't work. I've complained to them 4-5 times about it and i've gotten nowhere. 28-14 Tigers....

Tigers lead 54-32 at the half. Whitney Boddie (the nations leader in assists per game) has 7 assists in the first half. I believe she's averaging around 8.3 per game to lead the country.

War Eagle!! Thanks for the posts. I was a student the last time that the women won the SEC Championship. The women's games were fun back then. Coach Ciampi would even listen to our chants late in the games when we were up big and put in the players we asked for...Heather Basset was our favorite.

Lady Tigers WIN....and are:

2008-2009 SEC CHAMPIONS

Final: 94-57

Finish the regular season with a record of 27-2 and 12-2 in the SEC.

WAR EAGLE!!!

SEC TOURNAMENT next weekend in North Little Rock, Arkansas

I'm excited to see what they do in the tourney next week and they have all but locked up a 1 seed in the dance.

How big was the crowd?

About the size of the men's crowd on wednesday

I'm sure a lot of people wanted to come out.. the weather just wasn't on our side today.

I wanted to thank all of you who have followed this team this season. Whether you made it to a game or not. This group is special in many ways.

War Eagle! 2008-2009 SEC Champions

How big was the crowd?

About the size of the men's crowd on wednesday

I'm sure a lot of people wanted to come out.. the weather just wasn't on our side today.

Yeah as we were walking in the snow as coming down pretty good. It probably stopped some people from traveling from longer distances. Which I dont really understand, the ground was so warm the snow didnt even stick to the pavement and it wasnt even slushy. I guess it's just Alabama people afraid of snow, the conditions weren't bad at all for driving.

Archived