Auburn beats Tulsa

AU2much2handle

Congrats

Good game by the team, almost everybody played great.

The refs on the other hand were trash. I thought the last game refs were a bunch of amateur idiots from lower conferences, but these refs but them to shame with the number of just awful calls. Basketball refereeing just gets worse and worse.

At one point in the game, I gave up on booing. It just became funny how bad the refs were (only because we lead by so much). They barely went an entire minute at a time without making an awful call against us or missing an obvious foul or travel on Tulsa.

Tulsa sure did suck. They weren't into the game at all. Their big players had a lot of help from the refs, but they still produced almost nothing for them.

What kinda crowd did we have?

4092 according to the box score. :no: I know it's spring break and what not but I would have expected more than that.

4092 according to the box score. :no: I know it's spring break and what not but I would have expected more than that.

Yes. This teams deserves support. Hopefully, we will have a better crowd Tuesday.

I don't have a problem with 4K on hand when it is the NIT, a Friday night, and the students are on spring break.

There will be 6 to 7K on hand Tuesday when Va Tech/Baylor comes to town.

Wow, it seemed like more than that. I thought it was a decent showing given the Spring Break deal. The crowd was pretty energetic and it got fairly loud at times.

Wow, it seemed like more than that. I thought it was a decent showing given the Spring Break deal. The crowd was pretty energetic and it got fairly loud at times.

The crowd was very energetic. I think the refs being terrible actually fired up the crowd and we all took our anger out by being louder than expected. The crowd was especially fired up after the head ref changed an obvious travel call on Tulsa from another ref to the 2nd (non)foul on Barber in the first 2 minutes of the game.

Archived