Anyone know why we haven't offered this guy?

TexasTiger

This kid's story is kind of like Michael Oher's, but he is not quite as gifted. I remember reading on Rivals in The Bunker that O.C. may not have to swiftest feet for Malzahn's offense. I hope to see this kid play this fall here in Memphis, but I'm not going without a posse of my own. His HS isn't in the safest part of town. Now on his character, I don't know too much other than one of the news stations in Memphis did bit on him a number of months back. Like I said, his story is like Oher's. So I hope the family he is either living with or spending time with rubs off on him. Just my .02.

Maybe AUYopp is right, but just my 2 cents - its all that plus the fact that he's a guard and our priority is mostly tackles. Maybe?

The only other guy that's not a tackle that I know we're actively recruiting is Chase Hughes who is a center. We have Harris, the JC guy coming in, and now apparently John Sullen as new guards. (I was under the assumption Sullen would be a tackle) I would assume we take no more than 2 guards in this class, and maybe we have a few others higher on our list.

JMO

Ryan

Archived