Gadsden Asst. Principal

BAMMERPERRY

Did that first caller really stereotype AU fans as "redneck morons"?! Wow. Pot, meet kettle...

And yes, take them to court. That'll go far. One person's word against another. As it stands, neither side of this has produced evidence of innocence or guilt.

Did that first caller really stereotype AU fans as "redneck morons"?! Wow. Pot, meet kettle...

And yes, take them to court. That'll go far. One person's word against another. As it stands, neither side of this has produced evidence of innocence or guilt.

I'd say the guy pretty much shot down all the barners rumors about Gadsden.

well that just settles it then doesn't it?

oh....btw, "I guess I have to say it. I'm not going to be the Alabama coach. ... I don't control what people say. I don't control what people put on dot-com or anything else. So I'm just telling you there's no significance, in my opinion, about this, about me, about any interest that I have in anything other than being the coach here."

i'd say he pretty much shot down those rumors. :puke:

The NCAA originally came to Gadsden to look into Bama and while investigating Bama they found the issues with AU and started a full scale investigation. The thing is there was a tape of AU transgressions and it never would have come to light if AU posters did not implicate Gadsden officials in cheating- when they did the only way to prove they did not cheat was to show the investigators what really happened.

You should see the PM's I am getting from the ITAT- they are now plit in about half as to how to get out of this jam. They created this and now they have to deal with the confrontation. When austudent22 and michael14 calls out irontiger as basically just pulling a hoax on the ITAT faithful you know the poop is about to hit the fan.

bammers talk a big game about suing people for libel or slander or whatever. It's a lot of meaningless sabre rattling. They hope the threat of a lawsuit will get people to be quiet. They know they don't actually have a case, otherwise they'd shut up talking about it and just go to court.

Put up or shut up, bammertards.

When austudent22 and michael14 calls out irontiger as basically just pulling a hoax on the ITAT faithful you know the poop is about to hit the fan.

Also, you need to take a remedial reading course. michael14 and IT are actually in agreement and austudent22 and IT are having a disagreement over something unrelated to IT's posts. It is koury they are having an issue with and IT has actually leaned more toward their views on it as well.

That bammer edumacayshun is working wonders for you.

When Saban hears that all of this was discussed on Finebaum, he's going to be pissed. He's going to cut off payments to all Gadsden School System employees. :-)

Hell, Hoover is still on the UAT payroll :)

Gadsden:

The part about CGC and JW is true. Supposedly, James turned in a coach and a non-coach into AU's compliance department for recruiting violations in Gadsden for the prior season. CTT would not discipline the staff and that is what led CTT and JJ to having a falling out and CTT dismissal and buyout. CGC dismissed the entire staff and was forced to re-hire CJW because of his whistle blower status. CGC refused to hire CJW and the powers to be at AU made him or a possible lawsuit would have happened. CGC low balled JW pay and treated him like an outsider. When Coach Lance left Bama CNS only placed one call for a LB coach: that was to James. CNS knew about the rift between CJW and CGC and CJW was more than happy to get out of that caustic environment. CJW knows what happened and that is what led to AU being investigated. The AU posters kept propagating the rumors about Bama and the people in Gadsden just got tired about being called cheaters by AU and when the investigator looked into it Bama's cheating the Gadsden officials just gave the info over freely about AU.

I left ITAT over this and warned irontiger that his rumor mongering would lead to this crap. He refused and now the PTB at AU has clamped down on irontiger and forced him to quit posting about it on ITAT. I got his PM to several other insiders. All he had to do was post stuff about mobile and not Gadsden. He was warned and now we have to live with it. Just sad.

The problem here is the very public rift between CJW and the PTB at AU and CGC. I am just fed up with all of it. The IB has both fan bases and powers struggling to find a leg up and both schools has blown it the last two years. AU and bammer but I am only concerned with how AU operates itself.

Everyone knows JW was fired and then within 10 days of giving his ultimatum of getting his job back or he will filing is going public. JW was rehired at the same pay even though the new staff with less experience was given more money- this is also public. Seeing that CJW was a whistle blower on 2 other staff members and AU was in bad position.

This has hit the fan at AU and I just wanted to set the story broke. The USC and UTk sites are already reporting it. I just hope this blows over before football season as I am sick of dealing with it. CJW was forced to tip his hand due to CW, CGC and JJ.

The worst part CC: is that JH was most likely headed to AU until the coach violated the rules and AU had to back off and was not able to accept his commitment. That is why JW was pissed. He had a top notch recruit coming into his LB corp and he went to bammer because of our own stupidity.

Gadsden:

The part about CGC and JW is true. Supposedly, James turned in a coach and a non-coach into AU's compliance department for recruiting violations in Gadsden for the prior season. CTT would not discipline the staff and that is what led CTT and JJ to having a falling out and CTT dismissal and buyout. CGC dismissed the entire staff and was forced to re-hire CJW because of his whistle blower status. CGC refused to hire CJW and the powers to be at AU made him or a possible lawsuit would have happened. CGC low balled JW pay and treated him like an outsider. When Coach Lance left Bama CNS only placed one call for a LB coach: that was to James. CNS knew about the rift between CJW and CGC and CJW was more than happy to get out of that caustic environment. CJW knows what happened and that is what led to AU being investigated. The AU posters kept propagating the rumors about Bama and the people in Gadsden just got tired about being called cheaters by AU and when the investigator looked into it Bama's cheating the Gadsden officials just gave the info over freely about AU.

I left ITAT over this and warned irontiger that his rumor mongering would lead to this crap. He refused and now the PTB at AU has clamped down on irontiger and forced him to quit posting about it on ITAT. I got his PM to several other insiders. All he had to do was post stuff about mobile and not Gadsden. He was warned and now we have to live with it. Just sad.

The problem here is the very public rift between CJW and the PTB at AU and CGC. I am just fed up with all of it. The IB has both fan bases and powers struggling to find a leg up and both schools has blown it the last two years. AU and bammer but I am only concerned with how AU operates itself.

Everyone knows JW was fired and then within 10 days of giving his ultimatum of getting his job back or he will filing is going public. JW was rehired at the same pay even though the new staff with less experience was given more money- this is also public. Seeing that CJW was a whistle blower on 2 other staff members and AU was in bad position.

This has hit the fan at AU and I just wanted to set the story broke. The USC and UTk sites are already reporting it. I just hope this blows over before football season as I am sick of dealing with it. CJW was forced to tip his hand due to CW, CGC and JJ.

The worst part CC: is that JH was most likely headed to AU until the coach violated the rules and AU had to back off and was not able to accept his commitment. That is why JW was pissed. He had a top notch recruit coming into his LB corp and he went to bammer because of our own stupidity.

Not a word of this is true and you look like a fool for posting it. Willis didn't even recruit the Gadsden area for AU. Muschamp recruited the area and JH. If AU is guilty of everything in Gadsden that you've posted, why was UAT the one asked to disassociate a booster in the area?

Gadsden:

Not a word of this is true and you look like a fool for posting it. Willis didn't even recruit the Gadsden area for AU. Muschamp recruited the area and JH. If AU is guilty of everything in Gadsden that you've posted, why was UAT the one asked to disassociate a booster in the area?

You're clueless. No wrongdoing in Gadsden on Bama's part. Auburn WILL receive a PLOI for the Gadsden shenanigans, however. Actually, that's funny. You guys were making up lies there to get Bama in trouble, and you actually forced it upon yourselves! :roflol:

Gadsden:

You're clueless. No wrongdoing in Gadsden on Bama's part. Auburn WILL receive a PLOI for the Gadsden shenanigans, however. Actually, that's funny. You guys were making up lies there to get Bama in trouble, and you actually forced it upon yourselves! :roflol:

care to make a lifetime ban from AUN bet on it? I will.

Wow, that was a lot of made up mumbo jumbo. Very public rift between Willis and the PTB at Auburn? First I have heard of it.

Gadsden:

That's funny, because...

A. IronTiger is still posting about it as of last night and this morning.

B. You still didn't read the rest of the thread where michael and IT acknowledge that they are basically in agreement.

C. You're deflecting, which is the first sign that someone feels threatened. Point fingers at others in hopes that they won't find your dirt. Sounds like it's a tad too late for that tactic, especially if the documents Finebaum has and was talking about on air are as damaging as they sound.

But you just keep living in that dream world, Douchenozzle.

Gadsden:

I will bet you a six pack of your favorite beer (we'll even allow for the premium stuff that's $12-16 a six pack) that Auburn won't receive any PLOI about anything in Gadsden that happened under xCTTs watch or this first recruiting class under Chizik. And you will provide me the beer of my choice if you're wrong.

What time limit should we put on this? End of 2009? Signing Day 2010?

I'm supremely confident that you are a complete moron and I'll be enjoying some free beer.

Finebaum has documentation, but it's not on Bama. (hint)

Put up or shut up, ButtHair. The documentation, whatever it is, is about Alabama. You know it. I know it.

But the only question here is, are we on or not?

Sure, I'll bet ya. You're gonna lose, in more ways than one! :moon:

Good. So the parameters are that:

1) Auburn will get a PLOI from the NCAA about Gadsden, regarding illegal football recruiting practices committed under Tuberville's watch or this past recruiting season under Chizik. That keeps this from being totally open ended. We're not talking about possible future violations in other words, we're discussing things that have already happened.

2) This PLOI will be in Auburn's hands and become public knowledge by the end of calendar year 2009 or do you need until football Signing Day 2010. We're not going to string this out for years on end.

Agreed?

Little late for deflecting and avoiding the real issues, isn't it buttplug? This isn't the 60's or 70's when bryant had the ncaa in his back pocket. this is 2009, where uat actually has to be held accountable for their underhanded tactics. A phone call to the ncaa from uat won't get auburn on probation like it did in the 50's - 70's.

What we see here with buttplug is a true panic state. He knows uat is about to go down hard, so its natural (like most uaters do) for him to turn things around and make it sound like auburn is about to go down. We expect nothing less from the uat ilk. It's what they do. They still believe they were innocent in 2002 and still believe that they are above the law....

Not anymore uaters...not anymore..

Titan - is he taking me or you up on our proposed wagers?

perry - You are so misinformed it's almost sad. You’re starting a smear campaign over on bamarag against AU and AU isn't even the team that turned you in. look SW and NE for the gangs that pulled that trigger. We’re just putting the facts out for public knowledge.

One thing to consider here buttplug...The other teams that were willing to pay Albert Means $$$, didn't get in trouble and one of those teams was Michigan State, were Coach Midget was the year before...then Bobby Williams (SPuat's TE Coach) took over. Look at who was the lead recruiter for Dre and KK, yup BW. Keep trying bammer.

Ahhmmm, you should zip up your britches, your nervousness is showing.

Archived